5 (14.3%)
Nobushi
3 (8.6%)
Orochi
1 (2.9%)
Shugoki
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: For Honor thread [OUT NOW!]  (Read 48371 times)

Does Ubisoft still force you to use uplay to run their games or is that dead?

Looks like I'm not getting this one. Lame-o.
dude it's one program it's not that much effort

dude it's one program it's not that much effort
duurrrr i only like STEAM drm

i really hope they buff the raider because hes super fun to play, but really lacking. i never even touch the heavy attack button because theyre so easily parried lol

applies to for honor
but any attack that doesn't come out lightning fast should get parried, there's no excuse to getting hit by really any heavy (or other attacks that come out slow) if you have the option to parry

feinting into quicker attacks or to bait parrys / dodges are the only reasons you should ever do a heavy attack when the opponent isn't in some form of stun

there's even a lot of light attacks that come out so slow that they're not even useful for harassing

but any attack that doesn't come out lightning fast should get parried, there's no excuse to getting hit by really any heavy (or other attacks that come out slow) if you have the option to parry

feinting into quicker attacks or to bait parrys / dodges are the only reasons you should ever do a heavy attack when the opponent isn't in some form of stun

there's even a lot of light attacks that come out so slow that they're not even useful for harassing
heavy attacks aren't supposed to be used in neutral, no matter what game it is. unless you want the battles to last 5 seconds each because you can just throw out heavy attacks whenever you want, this is incredibly standard game design

heavy attacks aren't supposed to be used in neutral, no matter what game it is. unless you want the battles to last 5 seconds each because you can just throw out heavy attacks whenever you want, this is incredibly standard game design
there's about one or two moves on most characters that are fast enough to be useful for harassment and pretty much all of them come from upwards

unless you've only played as the shugoki against monkeys you should know how many attacks are useless without some form of guaranteed hit