5 (14.3%)
Nobushi
3 (8.6%)
Orochi
1 (2.9%)
Shugoki
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: For Honor thread [OUT NOW!]  (Read 48393 times)

i would have known since it does that smoke effect whenever you cancel a heavy but it didnt do that

only the kensei can cancel heavy attacks like that as far as i know

tried for honor, feels too restricted in movements and overall too much of a console feel
chivalry medieval warfare is still my favorite.

i would have known since it does that smoke effect whenever you cancel a heavy but it didnt do that
maybe the raider has the same sort of gimmick that orochi has on his zone attack, where it shows it coming from the left but still attacks right right before the move lands
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 11:31:35 PM by kongo »

speaking of zone attacks, it's absolutely hilarious how fast and jarringly unpredictable shugoki's zone attack is. really good move.

i only know of the heavy to stunning tap, how do you switch directions?
aye, this is what it was. my bad

so i guess a few days ago i was against h20 delirious in a 2v2 brawl

this is my ticket to youtube glory, see you in the big leagues boys
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 01:02:10 AM by kongo »

when you're halfway through capping C but vikings show up at A

if you play shugoki you need to delete the game this is a fact

Shugoki easy af
>get close to wall
>block / parry
>throw into wall
>heavy > guard break x3
Hes too slow and big to dodge anything

Except for the unblockable double instant unblockable heavy attack hit bug they haven't patched. forget you if you do that loving stuff lord

- person who managed to get hit by shugoki's insta kill

- person who managed to get hit by shugoki's insta kill
ur not wrong
i cant dodge or do enough damage to him fast enough as the raider in 1v1's so i always end up getting insta'd or hit with his unblockables lol

fr tho whose idea was it to allow him to regain health off an attack??
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 12:43:49 PM by RedGajin »

ur not wrong
i cant dodge or do enough damage to him fast enough as the raider in 1v1's so i always end up getting insta'd or hit with his unblockables lol

fr tho whose idea was it to allow him to regain health off an attack??
i hate shugoki because the raider can't keep him out of the uninterruptible state for any meaningful amount of time

it is the worst to hit him, try and hit him again but get killed by his demon grab or whatever it's called because he got the uninterruptible state back as your attack was coming out

also raider's back throw takes so long shugoki gets the uninterruptible state back at the end of it :^ )

speaking of zone attacks, it's absolutely hilarious how fast and jarringly unpredictable shugoki's zone attack is. really good move.
I'm able to counter that very well, but it forgets people up like 70/30 of the time from what I've seen