5 (14.3%)
Nobushi
3 (8.6%)
Orochi
1 (2.9%)
Shugoki
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: For Honor thread [OUT NOW!]  (Read 47959 times)

did someone say warden?

did someone say warden?

RRRRRRRRRRR cool emblem but RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

imagine how good this game would be if nearly anybody but ubisoft made this game

imagine how good this game would be if nearly anybody but ubisoft made this game
cool lets get activision to publish this then

tfw you have no idea why it's so bad ubisoft published for honor and have experienced almost no connection problems

tfw you have no idea why it's so bad ubisoft published for honor and have experienced almost no connection problems
i don't really have any serious beef with the game other than getting disconnected. it would be ok if xp and challenge progress saved, but it doesn't and it's handicapped

is it worth
if you like challenging games, then yes. but it's still easy to get the hang of just one hero that you like and play him. don't listen to anyone who thinks the games p2w. ive played against players who have the highest gear level (if 99 is the heighest) and it's still an even fight

Guardbreak button is pressed right when they hit you and not when u see the symbol actually
also if you missed an attack or guardbreak attempt, ur unable to counter guardbreak them.

As for orochi dash side attack, I forgot if its unblockable or not but orochi does have an unblockable move

Either that or they feinted and managed to get you off guard
yeah thats why counter guardbreaks are hard, they just take pure reaction time - higher than average reaction time id even say.

also i started playing nobushi, shes very fun - i got kensei to rep 2 and havent gotten to rep 3 yet because im just simply tired of playing that class, ive been playing nobushi alot and ive touched warden a little bit - but im superior with nobushi (despite being objectively harder to play). warden is weird for me because i counter everything and get crushing counter attacks and things over and over but for some reason im just getting destroyed, idk if im just getting triple teamed over and over or what
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 01:25:10 PM by Mr. Bones »

yeah thats why counter guardbreaks are hard, they just take pure reaction time - higher than average reaction time id even say.

also i started playing nobushi, shes very fun - i got kensei to rep 2 and havent gotten to rep 3 yet because im just simply tired of playing that class, ive been playing nobushi alot and ive touched warden a little bit - but im superior with nobushi (despite being objectively harder to play). warden is weird for me because i counter everything and get crushing counter attacks and things over and over but for some reason im just getting destroyed, idk if im just getting triple teamed over and over or what
im no warden main, but if you want to dominate with warden at higher skill levels (which im guessing you are because you said youre kensei rep 2), you have to know his mechanics p well. he's a very average hero in terms of his moveset, and as a result is extremely predictable. i personally built stamina regen/usage in the open beta because i used the forget out of his light + shoulder bash move on heavier heroes. also take advantage of his unblockable second light hits for easy damage. he's also one of the best heroes to parry with imo.

but as i said im no warden main (personally think hes trash compared to others), trog would prolly have better advice lol

also am i the only one that thinks revenge gaining should be nerfed? with berseker, one of the feats is gaining revenge by attacking, and if i build revenge gain through gear i can get revenge in 1v1's or if i quickly start fighting someone after i kill my first opponnent (which basically guarantees another win unless they run). seems like revenge shouldn't really even be a factor unless youre taking damage/being locked onto by two or more people