5 (14.3%)
Nobushi
3 (8.6%)
Orochi
1 (2.9%)
Shugoki
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: For Honor thread [OUT NOW!]  (Read 48426 times)

ok so do you guys abuse tf out of hazards in 1v1's and 2v2's or not?
personally, i never try to throw people off edges or into spikes because its so much more rewarding to beat someone fairly and its just boring killing them instantly off one guardbreak. like the whole point of a 1v1 is to see whose the better fighter, and hitting square twice doesnt really prove that imo. i do throw people into fire tho, i see that as the equivalent of making someone bleed as nobushi or peacekeeper

but as soon as someone throws me off a map, ill do the same thing no problem if they give me the opportunity 

ok so do you guys abuse tf out of hazards in 1v1's and 2v2's or not?
personally, i never try to throw people off edges or into spikes because its so much more rewarding to beat someone fairly and its just boring killing them instantly off one guardbreak. like the whole point of a 1v1 is to see whose the better fighter, and hitting square twice doesnt really prove that imo. i do throw people into fire tho, i see that as the equivalent of making someone bleed as nobushi or peacekeeper

but as soon as someone throws me off a map, ill do the same thing no problem if they give me the opportunity 
i only try tossing off people if they walk next to a hole and stay there or have tried throwing me off before

only in brawl / duel tho i'll toss people out of the map in elimination the second i can

or i'll accidentally toss someone off because your character automatically throws them towards the hole if you throw them anywhere near a hole

i only do it if they run up to me immediately and dont counter the guard break, otherwise im too focused on actually beating them

goddamn this game is fun but i'm going to need money for wall repairs

not because of the difficulty or anything, but at any time i'm doing pretty good i always get this random network connection error and it immediately boots me out of the game

like what the forget? it just randomly happens, there's no lag or the 'connection issues' thing you get where it freezes your game beforehand, it just straight up kicks me out to main menu because of a 'network connection issue' or something

The Nobushi is a fun class

since i got raider to rep one ive been trying to master nobushi
honestly hate her play style, and im not very good with her yet. my fights are either me bodying someone in 10 seconds, or a long drawn out fight against someone where i do almost 0 damage and die. my only move i really use is her dash heavy and light stuff then retreating with a long poke. doesnt work at all against assassins lmao

The Nobushi is a fun class
*smashes you with my big unblockable wooden club*

warden is rep 2 and lawbringer is almost rep 1
i like knights

anybody wanna play add me on uplay my name is just trogtor

also my warden looking f**cking dope today

anybody wanna play add me on uplay my name is just trogtor

also my warden looking f**cking dope today

mines rep 3 so its better tbh

mines not the warden so its automatically better B)

As i attack a warden 1v1
An orochi runs up behind me and guardbreaks
He proceeded to do the zephyr strike
My health was full 140 as conquer
One hit from dumbass, with his max damage and buffed high gear weapon
I watch in awe as somewhere between 80 - 100 health disappear
Im staggered which allow a free heavy attack for orochi
40+ from buffs
Quite literally 2 attacks and I am dead