Poll

NEW THREAD HERE: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=314260.0

Yes
109 (87.2%)
No
16 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Renderman Mod | Events and Interactivity (5/31)  (Read 26896 times)

Renderman is my fav addon!

that's uh
to be honest i thought the renderman thing ended after that awful fanmade V4 version
but this is good unlike that accident

Lots of great ideas, I'll definitely look into them. Good to see people enjoying the mod overall.

The Glitch Gun update is just about ready, but I haven't heard anything back about the model yet. I might end up releasing Glitch Guns without a model and adding one in a later update.

I think this may have broken my Blockland Glass, but I don't know.

On the topic about the poll
should the image be longer so it covers usernames, therefore you can make them look corrupted?
For example, an image of jumbled letters
SHEYWEGSRAETG
And if you make a longer image with it, you could stretch it over usernames possibly?

Glitch guns are in!

Unfortunately, things didn't work out with the model. For now, they look the same as the ones in Support_Rendermen. If anyone is willing to contribute a model, it would be greatly appreciated.

This update also includes a fix for Render's spawning and movement AI. You should see more of the build navigation system in action.

EDIT: Update is now available on Blockland Glass.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 05:44:20 PM by LakeYS »

n-no killing him yet huh...
thats cool...
at least we got the glitch gun in now

Thank goodness, the glitch gun doesn't have an annoying loud sound. I hated V3's loud glitch gun, you could spam servers with it.

How do you set prefs?

but can you cap it
that's the question

Seriously, I need to know how to set prefs.

you uh, need that one Return to Blockland script I believe.

Or you can use Blockland Glass

The Mystery Update
Something seems different...
  • Added Mystery Update A.
  • Added Mystery Update B.
  • Numerous changes and fixes for Render's 'static' damage effect.
  • Fixed an issue with preferences not loading properly. If you were previously having trouble accessing prefs, try them now.
  • Minor pref updates for clarification.

Happy April Fools' Day!
The details of the 'mystery updates' will be posted tomorrow. Have fun!

Spoilers for what the update is:
Mystery Update A is you can kill him. Mystery Update B is he only kills you on touch.