NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 39559 times)

Thats the thing, it's vague. From what I've seen in Drama most people get pissed at what TP and NC do on Discords and unless we know what he's talking about for sure with full context theres no way of knowing if it relates to the forums or game.
yeah, that's what i was getting at here
Probably because there's *technically* no way of proving he actually said it outside the forums
Even though we all know he really said it

Any image can be doctored in order to incriminate someone.
"Look sir... we have DNA evidence of his blood on the victims body"

"Well that blood and DNA could be forged so... forget you"

"Look sir... we have DNA evidence of his blood on the victims body"

"Well that blood and DNA could be forged so... forget you"
lol ms terra you of all people should know this post is bullstuff. faking a screenshot isn't on the same level as faking DNA. just like posts can't be faked. this is how you got caught stealing other peoples artwork.

oh also

"We're not a troll clan" - patton

relevant:
he also talked about some other weird stuff
(might have been revoked by now, i dont keep up with raven's alts)

(dont remember who's discord it was)

lol ms terra you of all people should know this post is bullstuff. faking a screenshot isn't on the same level as faking DNA. just like posts can't be faked. this is how you got caught stealing other peoples artwork.
the point is that just because it can be faked doesnt mean you call it out as fake without any strong reason to.

Lol, resorting to stuff I did more than a year ago is your argument?  Alright bud.  It is though, who knows maybe I planted DNA practically identical to mine on the crime scene?

If you think I sound handicapped, then you should understand what I'm saying.  You sound handicapped for instantly going to the "well that stuff is fake" argument.
the point is that just because it can be faked doesnt mean you call it out as fake without any strong reason to.

(might have been revoked by now, i dont keep up with raven's alts)

(dont remember who's discord it was)
He is such a terrible troll lmao

Lol, resorting to stuff I did more than a year ago is your argument?  Alright bud.  It is though, who knows maybe I planted DNA practically identical to mine on the crime scene?

If you think I sound handicapped, then you should understand what I'm saying.  You sound handicapped for instantly going to the "well that stuff is fake" argument.
I never said that they were fake. All I'm saying is that they easily could have been faked. I know they're most likely real. You're putting words in my mouth in order to give you an easier time debating with an intellectual such as myself. All I'm going to tell you is that it's not working.

I never said that they were fake. All I'm saying is that they easily could have been faked. I know they're most likely real. You're putting words in my mouth in order to give you an easier time debating with an intellectual such as myself. All I'm going to tell you is that it's not working.

Who would go so far as to fake, what, 10 screenshots flawlessly? By now you're just defending the troll.

Who would go so far as to fake, what, 10 screenshots flawlessly? By now you're just defending the troll.
I'm not going to humor you by responding to your idiotic statement. To argue with a fool is to become one. Good day, sir.

it doesnt matter if someone would or wouldn't, the fact that it's possible is enough to stop it from being real proof

I'm not going to humor you by responding to your idiotic statement. To argue with a fool is to become one. Good day, sir.
But you just did.

A+ for effort. Exits the argument but still has to try and get the last word in.

it doesnt matter if someone would or wouldn't, the fact that it's possible is enough to stop it from being real proof

Heh. Had a chuckle from that.

You're kidding right?