Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]

Author Topic: Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]  (Read 85688 times)

why tf would you port in all of the GTA 3 vehicles? They use 100% way different model file types, animations, textures, etc etc

that would take months to do lol

why tf would you port in all of the GTA 3 vehicles?

why the forget not

they are all hideous
Not just that, but a totally different style from Blockland. I would say do it, if you could port them in low-poly detail

no!
cars can rule a aztec empire also

Is that a mother loving JoJo reference?

Oh hey Teneksi,
Here's a challenge: Make an Off Road truck so we can have an Off Road Challenge. Make sense right? BRICKED

yes

how could it not be

Although technically, that was the starting point, but then I mostly referenced actual Cadillacs
I figured, but it seems like the only car of yours that's directly named after a GTA car so I wondered if you gave it the name because that's just what you subconsciously connect to Cadillacs

if you plan on making anymore muscle cars, could you add this on your list?

[1969 Dodge Charger 500]

you should update/remake jackets car and add customization like being able to change the skin to the vandalized one

do you ever think of remaking jackets car

never mind torin already asked

you should update/remake jackets car and add customization like being able to change the skin to the vandalized one
and oh yeah
not make it like a loving corrola/delorean hybrid that looks like a mistake of god
when its a goddamn delorean

and oh yeah
not make it like a loving corrola/delorean hybrid that looks like a mistake of god
it literally is a corrola delorean hybrid you brainlet
http://hotlinemiami.wikia.com/wiki/Acado_GT

and oh yeah

let's assume jacket's car was supposed to be a delorean.

it has flip up headlights (which is enough to end the conversation)
the hood is flat, the doors are too short, the back windows are in the wrong place and have the wrong shape,
the bumpers protrude and appear to be chrome, there's a ton of room for back seats, it has a big spoiler after the window ends

so either the artist who made the car was ignorant, or you are.

I made a car that doesn't look like a delorean because I made it look like jacket's car, which does not look like a delorean
and if you want a delorean, you'd better ask for a delorean, because they're not the same car, you blind loving numskull.