Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.

Author Topic: Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.  (Read 34916 times)

I am assuming after all the years of BL that people play they get bored and mess around with the game and hoping to get banned

That doesn't make sense. Take into account that Blockland costs money as well.

Permanently banned both from my server. Thanks for letting us know.

I mean, it kinda makes sense although I don't plan on doing it.

If I buy a fairly good computer, and it's really good for the first few years, but I get bored with it and it's just too old / bad to upgrade, I'll want to have my fun and destroy it with a baseball bat as opposed to not having fun with my finale.

Just last week I got a new monitor and threw spoons from a distance at my previous stuffty monitor.

Again, I'm not going to try and get revoked if / when I leave blockland(which nobody leaves blockland) but it kinda makes sense if somebody does.

Yea but explain people like Glass that has over 20 accounts

Ooh 20 accounts, you could almost get a lolipop at an arcade with 20 tickets.

Permanently banned both from my server. Thanks for letting us know.
you could just say a thanks? i don't get the first part?

I can't. Can you? Neither can you. Nobody but the perpetrator can. Really, who knows what poor excuse of a reason trolls have for trolling, or DDoSers for DDoSing, even if it costs money in the long run.

If I buy a fairly good computer, and it's really good for the first few years, but I get bored with it and it's just too old / bad to upgrade, I'll want to have my fun and destroy it with a baseball bat as opposed to not having fun with my finale.

Not accurate to this case, really.

"Huh... I'm bored. I have done everything I could in this roleplay club. Guess it's time to leave...

...Not before I act like a total jackass to be kicked out!"

After all, trying intentionally to be banned from a community involves you dealing with the community, which is human beings. I hope it is human beings.
This "roleplay club" I made out of the top of my head. I think you get what I mean.

Smashing an old thing you have involves dealing with... The old, and ideally non-sapient thing. And the debris that comes after, but that's figures.

I mean, it kinda makes sense although I don't plan on doing it.

Just last week I got a new monitor and threw spoons from a distance at my previous stuffty monitor.

Again, I'm not going to try and get revoked if / when I leave blockland(which nobody leaves blockland) but it kinda makes sense if somebody does.
That's literally just throwing away money and isn't comparable throwing away relations with other human beings, even if it's just on a lego game.
I can't. Can you? Neither can you. Nobody but the perpetrator can. Really, who knows what poor excuse of a reason trolls have for trolling, or DDoSers for DDoSing, even if it costs money in the long run.
The explanation is raw autism and obsession; I believe this specific mix could be compared to drugs. A normal person can abstain themselves from a video game without sperging out, but if you're somewhere on the spectrum you're probably a little obsessive and believe you need to take extra steps to completely and totally abandon something like a community, such as getting yourself banned so there's absolutely NO WAY to return. However, there is always a way back, because life always finds a way. That way back is capitalism, because Badspot has no problem making money off of obsessed autists who desperately want a new key to return. Once they're found out, they either sperg out again and get themselves banned in one way or another, and they WILL always be found out. At this point they're in a vicious cycle that only outside forces can pull them out of, be it lack of funds to continue their conquests, parents, mental institutions, whatever. The best choice is to just leave them alone unless if they're known to cause havoc without provocation. They're just sad, sad people who need help.

That's literally just throwing away money and isn't comparable throwing away relations with other human beings, even if it's just on a lego game.The explanation is raw autism and obsession; I believe this specific mix could be compared to drugs. A normal person can abstain themselves from a video game without sperging out, but if you're somewhere on the spectrum you're probably a little obsessive and believe you need to take extra steps to completely and totally abandon something like a community, such as getting yourself banned so there's absolutely NO WAY to return. However, there is always a way back, because life always finds a way. That way back is capitalism, because Badspot has no problem making money off of obsessed autists who desperately want a new key to return. Once they're found out, they either sperg out again and get themselves banned in one way or another, and they WILL always be found out. At this point they're in a vicious cycle that only outside forces can pull them out of, be it lack of funds to continue their conquests, parents, mental institutions, whatever. The best choice is to just leave them alone unless if they're known to cause havoc without provocation. They're just sad, sad people who need help.
I've never understood this argument. People are starfishs on the Internet all the time not because they're forgeted in the head, but because it's the Internet.

I've never understood this argument. People are starfishs on the Internet all the time not because they're forgeted in the head, but because it's the Internet.

i'm pretty sure people are just starfishs because they are starfishs and they are just that personality or they choose to be that way and nothing else...not because of the internet or anything.

Mainly it's because people think they won't be punished for anything they do on the internet, not just because it's the internet.

Mainly it's because people think they won't be punished for anything they do on the internet, not just because it's the internet.

this works too

i'm pretty sure people are just starfishs because they are starfishs and they are just that personality or they choose to be that way and nothing else...not because of the internet or anything.

Are you actually being serious? The power of anonymity enables people to be starfishs, and even cruel, to other people on the Internet. How the hell do you not know this?

Are you actually being serious? The power of anonymity enables people to be starfishs, and even cruel, to other people on the Internet. How the hell do you not know this?
the power of anonymity is null when you have a 10 dollar key attached to your ass

or you can stop believing 99.9% of the time it's just they are anonymous or behind a loving screen or consider that they are geneuine starfishs. it's not that hard to think of other things why people are starfishs.