Goldtits (30613) Unreasonable Admin, And others in Goldtits build to survive

Author Topic: Goldtits (30613) Unreasonable Admin, And others in Goldtits build to survive  (Read 12799 times)

Irish drink beer? Its just a drink, they can just say ginger because alot of irish people are ginger but its tribal.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""tribal""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""tribal""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

http://i.imgur.com/JCPGwdz.jpg

guys can you stop being rude to erjon he was offended in the server but you guys keep being rude to erjon

hes like 12 its normal for him to act like a handicap
give him a couple more years
i should have specified that i'm talking about op, not goldtits

guys can you stop being rude to erjon he was offended in the server but you guys keep being rude to erjon
wait what in the forget am i reading right now

Dont Slander My Daddy

Dont Slander My Daddy
You removed somthing from that.....

they also did this to me seeing im from israel. called me jew and stuff. also massive spam in chat. seriously that server shouldnt be allowed to even exist.

they also did this to me seeing im from israel. called me jew and stuff. also massive spam in chat. seriously that server shouldnt be allowed to even exist.
I told you guys! You see how tribal people they are in the server!

if you did a quick search on the forums for goldtits you'd see that he does this kind of stuff regularly if you're handicapped and you shouldn't be taking it seriously in the first place

If you think that the server is offensive and inappropriate, why play it in the first place? This game isn't really meant for children you know.

If you think that the server is offensive and inappropriate, why play it in the first place? This game isn't really meant for children you know.
I was new to the server.