Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 237401 times)

it's more like sharing ideas than rushing him.
take my money put it on greenlight seems rushy but I getcha

but seriously if this has a blockland feel to it and i get to look like my current blockhead, AND i can wear shades and my hat, take my loving money.

Okay guys, I'll be on vacation until next week! Progress halted until then.

i thought you were gone the whole time lol

GHOST GET YOUR ASS OFF THE LAWN CHAIR AND ONTO THE KEYBOARD I WANT THIS GAME ON MY DESK TAMARRAH

GHOST GET YOUR ASS OFF THE LAWN CHAIR AND ONTO THE KEYBOARD I WANT THIS GAME ON MY DESK TAMARRAH
nuke dont go boom
we dont want a big bad explosion happening

Okay guys, I'll be on vacation until next week! Progress halted until then.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hello person copypasting/quoting this post

Wonder what off-road vehicle your gonna use like how Blockland has the jeep.

Dirt bike ftw

A jeep, but with an actual steering wheel

A jeep, but with an actual steering wheel
wait.... how were we able to turn the wheels before??

wait.... how were we able to turn the wheels before??
through the force of your head, part of the standard blockland physics model. this can be proven by the fact you cannot turn your head and the car in opposite directions at the same time

through the force of your head, part of the standard blockland physics model. this can be proven by the fact you cannot turn your head and the car in opposite directions at the same time

Though I turned the car right first then my head left after so I guess you're still right.

Power of the mind, my friend, we're already driving cars with it