Leasuresuit: blockchip levels of handicapation in political threads

Author Topic: Leasuresuit: blockchip levels of handicapation in political threads  (Read 8570 times)

for starters, nobody has a more apropriate avatar because all this guy does is throw autistic temper tantrums in political/news threads. Let me be very clear here. We arn't talking about just some of them. we're talking about every single loving one of them.

i'm not going to go into too much detail because this guys body of work is so immense and handicapped i would break the character limit. If you haven't encountered him, just know he actively supports domestic terrorism and generally stuffs up political topics with absolute garbage. theres also a number of instances of flaming sprinkled in here. the biggest problem i ran into while making this thread is that the body of work is so extensive that it would take ages to compile everything

now for some recent highlights(be sure to read the threads where the quotes originate to get some context of the situation) :

Anything is more coherent than whatever comes out of your smooth brained child ass
this is just the beginning, the amount of handicapation in this thread is incredible

I have info about ur richard and it's rly small
the bad 5th grade level insults are a continuing theme here and will continue. always found it interesting that stuff like this comes from someone who claims he's the smartest guy in the room

Doctor who gives a stuff
dont care dont post or something like that

*autistic screeching*

You guys want blood and soil politics but are too afraid when the other side starts to through some punches

How bout you grow a pair if you're gonna support policies like deportation
actively advocating for people to be attacked over their political beliefs

Your pants are full of stuff
nice
stop being rude man, cool off for a while and then apologize
Nah

/support

He used to not be this cancerous but he's gone off the deep end ever since badspot stuff fury on him. Speaking of which https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=307242.msg9431453#msg9431453

He's gotten worse since then

he should have taken a chill pill
/support

insane in the membrane

/support

Can't remember ever liking him at all, he's always been a whiny starfish.

he should have taken a chill pill
/support

He should've taken a cyanide pill..

Or at least a laxative so he wouldn't be so loving brown town all the time.

thanks based grimlock

/support he makes my eyes bleed

i wish he would just leave his political opinions out because when he shows them he acts like a handicap
/support

/support
he should go somewhere else

/support
He has constructed additional chromosomes

/support
He has constructed additional chromosomes
do you have a faerie saying "You must construct additional chromosomes" everytime someone disagrees with you on the forums

I heard LeisureSuit is only 5'4" tall. No wonder he's always so angry

do you have a faerie saying "You must construct additional chromosomes" everytime someone disagrees with you on the forums
No more than you have a filter between your brain and your fingers.