Topic too old exploiting.

Author Topic: Topic too old exploiting.  (Read 24595 times)

Just proving me right about the double standards.

Like everyone seems to miss the point here.

I am complaining about people bumping year old topics through exploits.

and you people seem to think I am talking about bumping topics not even days old that can still be bumped because they didn't expire lol.

See, I provide actual discussion to an old topic (still on the front page)

Look who's there to give me stuff about it.
i want you to explain to me how the hell that added actual discussion to an old topic
the topic was dead and the problem that it was addressing had pretty much stopped
you didn't add anything. all you said was "Hm I Have This Problem,"
this didn't help address or stop the issue at all, especially since the issue in question isn't happening anymore

and you people seem to think I am talking about bumping topics not even days old that can still be bumped because they didn't expire lol.
if you're still on that prequel stuff, foxscotch bumped it because something important happened that related to the topic and making a new topic would be unneccessary, so necrobumping the topic was not a bad idea, and if it was, badspot would've taken action
you also aren't complaining about that time someone would not stop bumping the "my father bought me a book and i am offended" thread, i wonder why
whenever you bump something it's because a. you want to start a stuffstorm against one person you don't like or b. bait and attention, and when you usually do, it doesn't "add something to the discussion" because the threads you tend to bump are loving dead

you also aren't complaining about that time someone would not stop bumping the "my father bought me a book and i am offended" thread

i wonder why

I never saw or noticed it.

That's why, mystery solved

I've been a victim of reserved stuffposting multiple times.
You were so spiteful about this bumping thing that you didn't even bother to quote examples to back up your claim and make your post look less suspicious

And this post
Why is no one getting mad over your bump?!
and your reaction to Nix pointing out your bump only supports the fact that you're now just doing this out of spite

Who hurt you, Tony? Who made you like this?

You were so spiteful about this bumping thing that you didn't even bother to quote examples to back up your claim

Ummmmmmmmmmm

the only reason someone made that reserved stuffposting drama was because people were reserved stuffposting in my topic.

So my whole topic itself was the example used for the entire drama thread.

And you're telling me I need to back up my claim when it's already backed up in that drama thread?

I didn't need this image in my head.
Someone did get banned on blockland through a petition.
congratulations you proved my point

september 24th
almost a month ago

do you see this happening as of now?
ive seen it happen a couple times since then

ive seen it happen a couple times since then
well i mean it isn't happening as frequently, probably because badspot made it very clear that doing this is loving stupid
it isn't much of an issue anymore

Complaining about being oppressed? Double standards? I'll add this to the "Reasons why Tony is an SJW list."

bruh you literally we're just arguing the latter