Doki Doki Literature Club meganthread i guess

Author Topic: Doki Doki Literature Club meganthread i guess  (Read 17809 times)

Why not play this!

I've played this before it weirded me out.

[img width=300 ]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/379980/header.jpg?t=1508525422[/img]
Why not play this!
this is a good suggestion

didnt some guy make a go go nippon parody where it was in north korea or some stuff

didnt some guy make a go go nippon parody where it was in north korea or some stuff
Yeah I think it was the same guy who made panzermadels

but anyways I don't think I've ever clarified why I call Doki Doki Literature Club "the Undertale of visual novels". There's the  twist, yes, but there's also the fact that it's already been spoiled to death by the people telling you to play it.

(there is literally no way to get through this review without being spoiled)

Like, if I hadn't known there was a dark twist eventually I probably would've enjoyed it a helluva lot more. [spoilers]Poetry subjects like "Depression" and "Self Delete" being linked to Sayori still would've been offputting but not an obvious indicator of Sayori offing herself.[/spoilers]

Like, if I hadn't known there was a dark twist eventually I probably would've enjoyed it a helluva lot more.
Yea, I love stuff with a dark twist but the issue is, you always know about it in advance
like I wouldn't have watched Madoka Magica if I didn't know something happens

Why not play this!

I've played this before it weirded me out.
i used to be a tank buster
i used to bust around
but i couldnt take the punishment and had to settle down
now im playing it real straight
and yes i forget MY TANKS

but anyways I don't think I've ever clarified why I call Doki Doki Literature Club "the Undertale of visual novels". There's the  twist, yes, but there's also the fact that it's already been spoiled to death by the people telling you to play it.

(there is literally no way to get through this review without being spoiled)

Like, if I hadn't known there was a dark twist eventually I probably would've enjoyed it a helluva lot more. [spoilers]Poetry subjects like "Depression" and "Self Delete" being linked to Sayori still would've been offputting but not an obvious indicator of Sayori offing herself.[/spoilers]
holy stuff is this why you've been against this game this whole time? I now completely agree with what you're saying, I had no reason why you gave this game such heat, but I clearly see it now. Thank god I did what my friend told me, "just go download it don't even read the steam page"

Yeah, when a lot of people get involved in something they tend to get a little overzealous about it and begin to hype it up and spoil it in the hopes of getting you to play it. I'm just glad I was able to experience it blind.

The only good dating sim...