Doki Doki Literature Club meganthread i guess

Author Topic: Doki Doki Literature Club meganthread i guess  (Read 17858 times)

le im so quirky and depressed xD

i played it a few days ago and haven't been really the same since. i should've read the trigger warnings people gave me before i played it.

i played it a few days ago and haven't been really the same since. i should've read the trigger warnings people gave me before i played it.
LOL

your skin thinner than paper smh

when you get literal PTSD from an Undertale Visual Novel

LOL

meme and laugh all you want but it brought me to a time when things were not so good for me mentally. the big moment in the game when sayori admits to the player about her depression-- the burdening feeling of being alive, people talking to you like they have to be there, that pitying feelings you hate... was pretty much exactly how i felt just a year or so ago. brought back bad memories, memories of a bad decision i almost made, and the struggle i made to try to overcome it for my family and friends.

when you get literal PTSD from an Undertale Visual Novel
wadanohara and the great blue sea is not a joking matter

meme and laugh all you want but it brought me to a time when things were not so good for me mentally. the big moment in the game when sayori admits to the player about her depression-- the burdening feeling of being alive, people talking to you like they have to be there, that pitying feelings you hate... was pretty much exactly how i felt just a year or so ago. brought back bad memories, memories of a bad decision i almost made, and the struggle i made to try to overcome it for my family and friends.
when you can relate to fake characters from a flavor of the month meme game

wadanohara and the great blue sea is not a joking matter

i am not talking about 3+ hours of useless garbage that makes you feel like your brain is pussing

as a matter of fact how loving long was the entire gameplay that DoB went through i heard that he was loving aching irl because of how long it was

i would want to kill myself too if i were that shallow

when you can relate to fake characters from a flavor of the month meme game

i never understood the mentality of people here. if you wouldn't say it to someone's face, why would you say it on the internet?

i never understood the mentality of people here. if you wouldn't say it to someone's face, why would you say it on the internet?
what makes you think i wouldnt say that in real life

what makes you think i wouldnt say that in real life

i would figure you had some morals but boy i guess i was wrong