Doki Doki Literature Club meganthread i guess

Author Topic: Doki Doki Literature Club meganthread i guess  (Read 17513 times)

i took 10 hours to finish wadanohara and it was so bad i went into a manic state for 2 hours where i wondered what the stuff the game just did to my life and im not the type that gets depressed or has exostential crCIAes or any of that bullstuff. off, the second worst game of all time, is 6 hours of random encounters with boring rpg maker fighting in addition to piss easy boring ass puzzles and wadanohara manages to be worse by about 500000 times. how bad wadanohara really is cannot be described in human terms. the most accurate way to experience wadanohara without playing the game is being punched in the richard 500 times and even then it doesnt accurately represent the mental anguish you get from playing it.

whenever i see a picture from wadanohara or music from wadanohara when off gaurd i have a reaction of fear and disgust and despair. wadanohara is the closest you will get to a brainforget of a game. doki doki to me is some pusillanimous individual ass stuff that just shows you a jumpscare halfway through and thats it, although i can understand the game making you relive bad moments in your past because thats what happens to me whenever i see anything related to wadanohara so dont be to loving fast to judge people based on their reactions to this game.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 01:15:46 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

10 hours

loving hou
rs

dont ever speak to me again

i told him to play it because i thought it would be funny
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 03:45:30 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

i would figure you had some morals but boy i guess i was wrong
Cringe

now we can enjoy suffering eternally together no homo

when you can relate to fake characters from a flavor of the month meme game
Fallout: New Vegas

*wipes blood off of cowboy duster* heh. sorry kiddo, i lost control of myself

can i be the first to say this looks like something you see when you go to "Dolls" on Deviantart

daily reminder: every single visual novel every made is bad

wadanohara transcends the formula by being the worst game of all time by far