"Ana" ARG thread

Author Topic: "Ana" ARG thread  (Read 114346 times)

Interesting...
https://imgur.com/a/n9B92

-- Dominoes (37977) / Cloud Zero#5175

EDITS
1.) If there's no original link in the post, use this one: https://blocklandana.science/newspaper/2/1693/275/bella/vista/triumph/spokeswoman/dilemma/
2.) To add to this, Bot (2222) has gone offline ever since Ana has appeared. I have Bot as a friend to prove this:

Apologies for the long image.
3.) Breaking Ana is also possible by reading off the alphabet in a format of:
Code: [Select]
Ana, A
Ana, B
Ana, C
...and so on, up to Z.
You can also break Ana by reading off all the BL_IDs of the users that are currently in the server. The BL_IDs do NOT have to be in order. Be sure to use a similar format used with the alphabet method, by prefixing the message with Ana,.
Both of these methods make Ana silent, and will leave the server shortly after.
(EDIT TO 2) 4.) I was partially wrong with my statement on 2. Kovect remembers that Bot and Ana were both on a server together one day and only one day, and when someone asked "Hey Bot, What's your name?", Ana had responded. Ever since this, Bot was offline and never came back. The stream had stopped too, where normally it will be "online 24/7".
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 09:36:28 AM by Mr. Noobalot »

bot and ana have nothing in common as well as nobot has nothing to do with this
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 11:31:08 AM by Køtt »

Official Nobot Statement:

I do not own Ana, I only own Bot, which is down atm due to some fixes I want to make on him before he goes back up. Might take a month or two.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 04:23:07 PM by GreyWolf »

i went in her game
had all this satanic stuff
couple of swastikas
you know the drill here
--------------------------
i asked for answers as to why she
puts chat on blocklandana.science,
she was really quiet
answered the other guy but still
didn't answer my questions
this is fishy af

i went in her game
had all this satanic stuff
couple of swastikas

...did Ana build those? if so thats actually quite hillarious

Interesting...
https://imgur.com/a/n9B92
this has already been gone through multiple times in this thread. please actually read
-- Dominoes (37977) / Cloud Zero#5175
why? what's the point of ending all your loving posts with two names? who cares?
3.) Breaking Ana is also possible by reading off the alphabet in a format of:...and so on, up to Z.
You can also break Ana by reading off all the BL_IDs of the users that are currently in the server. The BL_IDs do NOT have to be in order. Be sure to use a similar format used with the alphabet method, by prefixing the message with Ana,.
Both of these methods make Ana silent, and will leave the server shortly after.
i'm proud that you went in-depth in all of this but never thought 'maybe if you just spam her she'll stop'
and i don't think she leaves specifically because of that but just because she's always on a timer to leave anyway - she would've left either way

Ana is on my server right now, moving oddly and I'm asking random questions.
I'll post pics later. but she's on now. She left.

She apparently doesn't appear to speak unless spoken to.
She says random things in response some times.

Here are the screenshots in no particular order.
https://imgur.com/a/AYfwS
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 09:43:13 AM by Master Matthew² »

It's hilarious the amount of times its been said that everything Ana says in-game is generated at random, and people still come into this thread and post screen-caps of meaningless conversations they had with a bot

It's hilarious the amount of times its been said that everything Ana says in-game is generated at random, and people still come into this thread and post screen-caps of meaningless conversations they had with a bot
Yep.

why do people keep feeling the need to post "conversations" and "screenshots" and "behaviour patterns"

think about it, if you were running an arg that you wanted people to be able to solve, would you hide important or even semi-important clues in one-off, potentially missable conversations on blockland servers? No, you'd put it on the webpages.

why do people keep feeling the need to post "conversations" and "screenshots" and "behaviour patterns"

think about it, if you were running an arg that you wanted people to be able to solve, would you hide important or even semi-important clues in one-off, potentially missable conversations on blockland servers? No, you'd put it on the webpages.

Itt: nerds eternally confused by woman

best post in the thread

edit: I've seen ana in a few servers. She seems cool.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 12:22:08 AM by Spenny »

The ARG is dead imo, Ana should just come forward and tell us whatever the "prize" was.