[NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.

Author Topic: [NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.  (Read 12719 times)

there was a senator in my state that wanted to make it legal to kill protesters

gotta say, that was a great idea

Everyone knows CIA mondays aren't people anyway

Hey guys how was the civil war? I've had a pretty good day myself. Made homemade burritos today, played some terraria. Man, we gotta rebuild am I right?

Hey guys how was the civil war? I've had a pretty good day myself. Made homemade burritos today, played some terraria. Man, we gotta rebuild am I right?

i was died by the anarcho columbinism

Antifa Blew me up in Minecraft.
Bastards.

The more I think about it, the more this seems like an unintentional example of why non-violent protest works well. Because the whole Antifa apocalypse thing blew over without any real incident, the focus is now on all the wackos who came up with conspiracy theories about leftists overthrowing the government.

I don't doubt that this was a case of the Antifascists failing to properly organize what would have otherwise been a violent protest, but the absence of that bullstuff actually helped their cause out.

The key thing here is that when your protest (or lack of a protest) is non-violent, it makes people look at your detractors and the actual issues they support. When you go around breaking stuff and punching people, the popular response is going to be, "Yeah, I don't agree with everything those Annoying Orange people say, but they do have a point that these protestors were out of control."

You can only see them while you're driving that's why we have to allow laws to run over protesters
Charlottesville guy had it right
no, charlottesville guy did that on accident because he couldn't see them. he was just driving on the road, dude.

You can only see them while you're driving that's why we have to allow laws to run over protesters
Charlottesville guy had it right
Holy hell, I didn't get the reference at first. Damn that's edgy.

this has to be the most loving cancerous thread ive seen in ages

lord tony makes a serious?? post about teh news

this has to be the most loving cancerous thread ive seen in ages

Don't look at me I barely posted in it.

Don't look at me I barely posted in it.
you started it you dumb skank

Because the whole Antifa apocalypse thing blew over without any real incident, the focus is now on all the wackos who came up with conspiracy theories about leftists overthrowing the government.

I don't doubt that this was a case of the Antifascists failing to properly organize what would have otherwise been a violent protest, but the absence of that bullstuff actually helped their cause out.
A week or two before yesterday I saw tweets about this "protest" made by extremely obvious troll accounts. There are lots of people on the right that purposefully misrepresent leftists and leftist organizations with fake twitter accounts and stuff. The conspiracy theories you're talking about were what these fake accounts were claiming to be planning the whole time.

The true nature of antifa is in the name - antifascism. They exist in opposition to fascism, and that means they generally only organize to counterprotest white supremacist orators and stuff like that. Randomly organizing a "civil war" isn't really within their means or even their goals. (accelerationism is a thing but it's by no means popular enough to be organized around)

you started it you dumb skank

So how is that my fault it became a discussion about flat earth theories?

A week or two before yesterday I saw tweets about this "protest" made by extremely obvious troll accounts. There are lots of people on the right that purposefully misrepresent leftists and leftist organizations with fake twitter accounts and stuff. The conspiracy theories you're talking about were what these fake accounts were claiming to be planning the whole time.

The true nature of antifa is in the name - antifascism. They exist in opposition to fascism, and that means they generally only organize to counterprotest white supremacist orators and stuff like that. Randomly organizing a "civil war" isn't really within their means or even their goals. (accelerationism is a thing but it's by no means popular enough to be organized around)