what game(s) had the best story or your favorite ending

Author Topic: what game(s) had the best story or your favorite ending  (Read 5572 times)

nioh, bloodborne, metroid prime

wadanohara because once i finally finished i could kill myself in peace knowing i completed that stuffty loving game

Wow, Wadanohara has a really good story and a killer ending, doesn't it?

Wow, Wadanohara has a really good story and a killer ending, doesn't it?
its a meme to hate it in the forums m8

far cry 3's ending was the first ending to really make me sad that the story was over

Portal 2 & Undertale both had fantastic stories/endings

Undertale, Starbound (forget the ruin.), and Scribblenauts Unlimited.

i forgetin loved halo reach [I don't usually get "teh feels" but jesus christ that ending gave me "teh feels"]

Alice: Madness Returns, Spec Ops: The Line, Assassin's Creed III, Batman: Arkham Knight, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock, Deus Ex, Dishonored, F.E.A.R., Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal, The Wolf Among Us, Sam & Max: Season 2, Halo 2/ODST/Reach, Heavy Rain, The Last of Us, Far Cry 3, The Simpsons Game, Grand Theft Auto IV, Portal 2.

There's probably more I'm forgetting, but of all the cinematic games I play, those are the stand-outs for a good story, a great ending, or both.

Undertale, Starbound [siz e=1pt](forget the ruin.)[/size], and Scribblenauts Unlimited.
are you trolling

its a meme to hate it in the forums m8

Sorry, I was born yesterday. Of course I know.

Nier: Automata.

Also quite honestly, I did like the ending(s) to Nier: Gestalt too.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 08:54:42 PM by Alphadin »