Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$

Author Topic: Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$  (Read 33106 times)

insiders telling me VEN is operating some solution with pboc, told you to buy at 3000 sats now it's breaking 15k on binance.

also, thoughts on $rlc?

distributed cloud-based computation is important for networks like ethereum that are going to have trouble sustaining all those dapps once they release. offchain computation is going to be needed now more than ever and this 'computation crCIA' is perhaps the largest existential threat known to modern cryptocurrency.

i predict a q1 2018 10x increase in price. this thing has the ability to go parabolic. you have utter stuffcoins like golem with a 6yr roadmap (lol) that have $600m valuations whilst this thing is basically aws/iaas on loving steroids with no entry barrier. ive been in contact with the team via telegram etc and they seem rock solid.

officially partnered with req also. during partnership announcement req detailed the reason for such partnership was due to the computation needs of their envisioned network (they wish to automate auditing and accounting processes on their chain), and so they're banking on rlc computation solutions. i dont know about you, but req has a pretty rock-solid team with the whole ycombinator sponsorship + ing competition win, so i trust their brown townysis on that one.

ill be here in 3 months to say i told you so when i become rich for the 4th time in a year

should i get into BTC :thonking

bought bitcoin yesterday morning at 12.5k, already seeing good returns, my only regret is not buying a few hundred's worth more

stuff man loving 1 coin for atleast $10k no forget that

stuff man loving 1 coin for atleast $10k no forget that

are you familiar with how crypto is traded

bought bitcoin yesterday morning at 12.5k, already seeing good returns, my only regret is not buying a few hundred's worth more

Dump that stuffcoin, diversify 50% into ethereum and do altcoin market research for your other 50%. This is the best advice I can give you.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 08:07:35 PM by Zloff »

crazy how nature do dat

Bank off of 20%? Lmao forget man, no wonder you poke fun at my advice - you're handicapped

RLC has more than doubled since I posted about it on the 27th,

that's a price action from mid 6k sats up and through onto 15k, touching 17k in the early hours of UTC morning. ~190% if you bought on the advice of that first RLC post.

Honestly it's just getting started. I'm very bullish on the fundamentals of this coin and it has one of the strongest trends on bittrex right now (600% volumation increase since last week which makes me feel good inside).

^ there's the trend. we're currently in the process of completing a retrace as people try to get their low-sat buys in before the trend continues. The RSI is looking increasingly likely to cross the 70-band for the 4th time in a week, with the moving averages showing strong upward action for short-term.

Is anyone here interested or in on Golem or SONM? If so what are your thoughts on RLC being the main competitor in the offchain computation space? Why have you chosen those over RLC?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 08:53:50 AM by Isolation »

alright i'm drinking isolation's koolaid, gonna buy some rlc

alright i'm drinking isolation's koolaid, gonna buy some rlc

Remember to wait for a dip!

Bank off of 20%? Lmao forget man, no wonder you poke fun at my advice - you're handicapped

no it's all solid advice, what i was "poking fun" at is how pretentious you were to imply that 1. i plan to focus on btc when i'm just taking advantage of a low dip with only a few hundred dollars for the hell of it 2. a large percentage of my investment wasn't already in eth (hence my notable gain off the rise) 3. i haven't been watching the altcoin market

of course you couldn't have known any of that for certain, but if you want to call me a "handicap" for re-posting a meme then whatever i guess
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 12:23:29 PM by Zloff »