Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 56257 times)

push that button so hard, I crash my server much more than greifers can ever hope to anyways

You gain telekinesis, but it's either uncontrollably strong enough to destroy houses with a thought or too weak to lift a shoelace without serious mental strain, and no amount of training helps you control it

think so hard that i push the button
have infinite money but there's a mob of people wanting it all

use money to buy rocket launcher so yes
get any power u want but you cant have love

true wizard status achieved.

you get 1 million dollars (or any other currency you need), but all food you eat now tastes awful, regardless of any spices and herbs you put onto it.

i hate food like half the time anyways

you gain incredible modding skills for every game and can complete huge mods in only a few days, but you can only take requests

Yes

You press the button but your finger gets dirty from pressing it.

Why would I do that? No.

If you press the button, you will be able to control people, but the downside is that people will know you've controlled them or are controlling other people, and will get really angry and possibly try to kill you, you can also only control 1 person at a time.

yes

if you press yes there will only be 1 new years server and it doesent suck
but it wasn't trogtors new years server

the button is invisible and nothing happens

you get insane luck for 1 year, but horrible luck on the next.

no
be able to buy a really nice car, but the car previously belonged to a serial killer, and a person was killed in the back of the car.

Yes, I can take the dead body and bury it.

If you press the button,                               , however,                              .

Press that button because                               .

be able to play any game ever and run it at the best graphics at 120fps but you see everything else other than a game blurry and choppy

Yes, forget life.

You get 1,000,000 dollars
but it's drug money and a hitman is constantly seeking you out.