Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]

Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 76780 times)

lol what the forget has trinick ever done let alone last year

nickpb gets butthurt over a blockland poll

lol what the forget has trinick ever done let alone last year

< get banned millions of times for malicious behavior
< constantly stuffpost about his LSD habit

Bler of the year material right here

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/4W3yMwQ.png[/img]

nick cleared this up by reminding me about a rule of the discord i forgot existed (in image attached)

however I dont think it really matters here since it isnt private info or anything, it has everything to do with the BLF so I see no issue of it being posted here :P

that being said i dont have any beef with nick

We have one rule and that's not to post anything from within the server outside of it without the consent of the entire server. There have been numerous people kicked from the Gloryhole due to this rule, and some of it was for very serious infractions of this rule. Its black and white, no exceptions.

ngl i had no clue gloryhole was still alive until today
We have one rule and that's not to post anything from within the server outside of it without the consent of the entire server. There have been numerous people kicked from the Gloryhole due to this rule, and some of it was for very serious infractions of this rule. Its black and white, no exceptions.
dude i respect you but honestly why would you bother rigging a forgetin poll so trinick can win

dude i respect you but honestly why would you bother rigging a forgetin poll so trinick can win

Because it takes zero effort lmao, I mean I voted once. I've been out all day.

vigil isn't nick
Because it takes zero effort lmao, I mean I voted once. I've been out all day.
its still childish considering the only thing coming out of this is bragging rights lmao

so did they rig it or not?

either way you cant get angry that the glory hole was exposed for doing stuff like that

We have one rule and that's not to post anything from within the server outside of it without the consent of the entire server.

Just to show what extend they mean by this, they were talking about joke private investigating someone on the forum. Someone gave the dude they were targetting a heads up, the group got purged of everyone they thought was involved. I was one of the people who got kicked and I tried to look into the matter but got completely stonewalled. Nick tried to claim I blocked him when I didn't, and I ended up getting associated with something I hadn't even known had happened.

I can guarantee you after I got kicked I probably got massively stufftalked despite never having any issues in the group. Shame this poll got rigged.