sephiroth shot up his school

Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 83781 times)

Goddamn it I'm even more confused again
the plaz 2.0 thread was a hoax by seph

seph is the one that shot up stuff

plaz doesn't want to be associated with seph because his real name is involved

I have to reiterate what some of my acquaintances have said. I am not Seph. I am not Plaz 2.0. You know  everything about me just short of my Social Security #. I hate this forum, its still the same people, with their same bullstuff who take credit for knowing things they couldn't possibly know because they weren't here to see it unfold.

I have asked Badspot to remove the Poiuyt thread only last month. My intent was not to alter history but to remove this as the top google result when u google my name (tarnished). I am very upset my actions on this game continue to haunt me to this day.
But I didnt shoot up a school. I didnt impersonate people.

Lock this thread. Lock this thread because its not Will Atchison, its been hijacked to serve other people's curiosity.

Seph = Will Atchison
Plaz = Alex

yo, thanks for clearing things up. sorry about all the hell you have had to go through, it's just this whole event is a mess.

Wait so plaz knew the shooter?

There is too much confusion to make any kind of definitive statement about the shooter right now, except that it is NOT Plaz.

It may have been Sephiroth. I have not personally done the research, and I don't know him personally.

Plaz did not know Sephiroth outside of Blockland, as far as I can tell. The only potential connection Plaz has to Sephiroth is that Plaz 2.0 appears to be Sephiroth impersonating Plaz.

There is too much confusion to make any kind of definitive statement about the shooter right now, except that it is NOT Plaz.

It may have been Sephiroth. I have not personally done the research, and I don't know him personally.

Plaz did not know Sephiroth outside of Blockland, as far as I can tell. The only potential connection Plaz has to Sephiroth is that Plaz 2.0 appears to be Sephiroth impersonating Plaz.
join the discord in OP

somone under the name of Subs is explaining that he is Plaz

holy stuff
thanks for reaching out about this plaz

I have to reiterate what some of my acquaintances have said. I am not Seph. I am not Plaz 2.0. You know  everything about me just short of my Social Security #. I hate this forum, its still the same people, with their same bullstuff who take credit for knowing things they couldn't possibly know because they weren't here to see it unfold.

I have asked Badspot to remove the Poiuyt thread only last month. My intent was not to alter history but to remove this as the top google result when u google my name (tarnished). I am very upset my actions on this game continue to haunt me to this day.
But I didnt shoot up a school. I didnt impersonate people.

Lock this thread. Lock this thread because its not Will Atchison, its been hijacked to serve other people's curiosity.

Seph = Will Atchison
Plaz = Alex

thx for coming clear dude

With a name like "Sephiroth" it was bound to happen eventually.

Only people he killed were two hispanic kids huh?

I guess he really hated Taco Tuesday.

everyone
halt your ding dongs
this plaz guy just signed up today. Are you sure it is the real one?
why would plaz randomly just sign up out of no where today without other communications from 3rd party apps?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 06:36:34 PM by Darth C3P0² »

everyone
halt your ding dongs
why would plaz randomly just sign up out of no where today without other communications from 3rd party apps?
maybe because plaz wants to clear up that he's not a honor student when his real life is involved?????????
use your loving head

maybe because plaz wants to clear up that he's not a honor student when his real life is involved?????????
use your loving head
Awfully rude way to show that to me
For saying that, lets do a loving match to settle this stuff
The match of all matches
Smackdown

everyone
halt your ding dongs

read the last few pages

Awfully rude way to show that to me
For saying that, lets do a loving match to settle this stuff
The match of all matches
Smackdown
you're not funny
stop