sephiroth shot up his school

Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 83254 times)

Awfully rude way to show that to me
For saying that, lets do a loving match to settle this stuff
The match of all matches
Smackdown
are you having a seizure

You're on the BLF, everyones having a loving seizure.

The match of all matches
Smackdown
Autism?

The match of all matches
Smackdown

are you ok

everyone
halt your ding dongs
this plaz guy just signed up today. Are you sure it is the real one?
why would plaz randomly just sign up out of no where today without other communications from 3rd party apps?
the blid belongs to subs or Substance, doing an ip lookup on daprogs shows that Plaz connected on the same IP. I think its regular Plaz

is everyone absolutely sure this shooting is connected to the forums? i seriously have my doubts

is everyone absolutely sure this shooting is connected to the forums? i seriously have my doubts
nobody said it was connected to the forum itself you loving brainlet we're talking about how sephiroth was the shooter

nobody said it was connected to the forum itself you loving brainlet we're talking about how sephiroth was the shooter

if you thought i meant it's connected to the forum itself, you're handicapped.

Did some research. Found this article.

The 21-year-old man who shot and killed two students at Aztec High School in New Mexico on Thursday had previously been investigated by the FBI for online comments about planning a mass shooting.

I'd remember the comments he made a very long time ago. It's Sephiroth.

do you think before you post

this shooting is connected to the forums?
bitch if what you said didn't mean it was connected to the forums, what did you mean?

i meant connected as in someone who used these forums.

i meant connected as in someone who used these forums.
alex straight up said theres more proof in the discord if you need it, but yes it is very clear now it was sephiroth

Again, has anyone been able to find the march 2016 posts whether they were on BLF or perhaps elsewhere?

Again, has anyone been able to find the march 2016 posts whether they were on BLF or perhaps elsewhere?
he hasnt been active on the blf since 2011