Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying

Author Topic: Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying  (Read 18934 times)

What? I want to know if you are supporting because of that jackass impersonator

What? I want to know if you are supporting because of that jackass impersonator

/support

i am literally loving supporting this topic

i guess it's cool to be as vague as possible in order to get a reaction out of someone now

Well not really, but yeah I was wanting to know if it's because the NC is doing it to frame me

what's the point of framing some irrelevant stufflord who is seperate from everything you care about?

what's the point of framing some irrelevant stufflord who is seperate from everything you care about?
gets a reaction out of them

what the forget

ignore limerick and his threads, hes a problem user

ignore torin he beats up cats

Well not really, but yeah I was wanting to know if it's because the NC is doing it to frame me
you’re kidding me right

what? I was curious if he was supporting because of the person who spammed gore under the name ajit pai

what? I was curious if he was supporting because of the person who spammed gore under the name ajit pai
what about the fact that you're a sperg who can't possibly be wrong at any level so you blame other stuff on your personal faults

we don't know if it's a discord alt or not - the way you seem to be pushing it infront of any and all supports leads me to believe you did it on an alt. the pictures are even cropped the same way.

there's posts beforehand detailing what you do wrong, the list including spamming blg. he can't take back his support and most is supporting because of previous stuff.

if you can find anyone who gives enough of a stuff to spam some nc discord and impersonate you at the same time, go ahead. most likely his name would have been Darth C3PO or some combination if he was meaning to frame you. the account isn't seen anywhere else besides nc and where kidalex posted the screenshot.

i've known darth for a couple years and he can be a loving idiot as exemplified in this drama but he wouldn't spam gore on a discord server (even the nc one ofc)

what about the fact that you're a sperg who can't possibly be wrong at any level so you blame other stuff on your if you can find anyone who gives enough of a stuff to spam some nc discord and impersonate you at the same time, go ahead. most likely his name would have been Darth C3PO or some combination if he was meaning to frame you. the account isn't seen anywhere else besides nc and where kidalex posted the screenshot.
Ok, listen. This is going to be my final statement on the gore spam. I am not a troll, and I never will be. I would never spam anything, and just because my nickname was Ajit Pai on like 3 discords doesn't mean I did stuff. I don't get why you are saying it would most likely have been me when I don't do that stuff. I am suspecting that it was the NC because I personally don't like them and I somehow pissed them off, so I am not 100% positive it was them. Whoever framed me was already dumb enough to think my actual discord name was Ajit Pai. If anyone wants any further proof I am not the spammer, just ask me and I can send it.

It does not matter if the pictures are cropped, I was screenshotting them genius.

I was asking if it was mainly because of the gore

and finally I'm a sperg that cant be wrong so I blame other people (NC) for gore spam? Jesus loving christ I am not a troll, I do not like trolls, and I never want to be one. If you know are someone that knows me well, you probably know I do not like to troll at all which is why I dont troll, and I am a pretty upstraight dude. I can go over myself sometimes, but I do not like to do that sort of stuff. I dont get why you just want to keep attempting to make me the person who spammed, as that sounds a bit suspicious itself.

TL;DR: I am not a troll, I do not like trolls, and I have my limits