Actual New Year's 2018 --- 117 players

Author Topic: Actual New Year's 2018 --- 117 players  (Read 21074 times)

theres a stuff ton of salt in this thread i love it

Considering the clique has held contests to get into their friend group that are literally mandated by 5 members who think people should/should not get in, you can't expect much from them.

what's with this stupid rivalry between the clique and dren
i dont get how you can all get mad that this server was hastily built for fun by mainly a measly few who were kicked out by the clique
there are people getting mad over maxx being vip of all things, sam hyde being mentioned and that "its not themed" or some stuff even though the entirety of the clique's build is just theme.. and by that its just stuffty clique memes.

wow what a kind and caring host who insults someone giving actual loving criticism.
If you don't like something, present it in a peaceful tone because it sounds more like you're trying to tear into the server for something minor, and dren has already seen that most of the criticisms follow that format.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 10:13:00 AM by ZeÜberMedic! »

i dont get how you can all get mad that this server was hastily built for fun by mainly a measly few who were kicked out by the clique
there are people getting mad over maxx being vip of all things, sam hyde being mentioned and that "its not themed" or some stuff even though the entirety of the clique's build is just theme.. and by that its just stuffty clique memes.
If you don't like something, present it in a peaceful tone because it sounds more like you're trying to tear into the server for something minor, and dren has already seen that most of the criticisms follow that format.

my only grudge is with queuenard because he thinks that the clique put almost no effort into their new years compared to dren drans new years and how he thinks because "they are the main group" and that makes them instantly better in every single way

you guys are stuff at pacer

100 PLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS S

there literally isn't, if you had read the previous pages you would have seen this

CELAU VS MICROEDGE HAPPENING HERE

CELAU VS MICROEDGE HAPPENING HERE
Celau won.
Like, 3 out of 3 matches.
Domination.

there literally isn't, if you had read the previous pages you would have seen this
Yeah I'm on your server right now lol
Jam's giving a tour.

We got up to at least 112 at one point and stayed in the triple digits for over an hour. So it could have been worse obviously.
That said, if we're dead by the time of the celebration we'll just close and let them have it.