Gray Gums's Fort Wars - Take Three

Author Topic: Gray Gums's Fort Wars - Take Three  (Read 3115 times)

INCIDENT/OFFENSE

So by now, we all know this guy. I was particularly excited about his return because his insults are the best out of anyone from this game and this forum. I have my favorite out of the whole bunch sigged. Red Spy and I met up and went to his server to see how fast we could get banned by just minding our own business.

The server is the same as it always has been. I spawned in a pit with five other people, and there were weapons at the edges of the pit. There were fifteen explosions going off at any given moment and brick damage was on, so stuff was flying everywhere. There was one guy ("AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" or something like that) who had laid a baseplate down, spawned a jet, flown off and crashed, then spawned back at the same baseplate, and had laid down another baseplate and spawned another jet and flew off, then did it again when he crashed that jet. There were two admins besides Gray Gums there, and neither of them was doing anything substantiative to help organize the server. As always, no one had any idea what the rules were.

I spawned a good five minutes before Red joined. Gray recognized me almost immediately, but he seemed to have reformed himself. No insults, and just told me that he had the fort I had built previously saved. I politely declined and buildbotted my Twin Bunker fort, which was made specifically for brick damage being on. Red joined and built his floaty kill base, and we started fighting.

Deceased Box soon joined. He's a Fort Wars host as well. Wacka is an admin that Gray Gums probably appointed. Upon spawning, Deceased gets killed repeatedly, so he gives himself jets in order to get somewhere to build his fort. Gray Gums tells him he can't do that.

Then, Gray Gums allegedly starting breaking his own rules, left and right. I have no idea. No one really knew what the rules were.

Finally came the best loving part: Gray Gums, for whatever reason, starts teleporting me and Red into his base and killing us. Nothing in the chat suggests that he was going to do this. It was completely random.

Photographic evidence:

People start getting on Gray Gums's case, and almost immediately he starts banning people for ridiculous reasons. He bans someone for an hour for "buildkilling" despite previously banning buildkillers for one minute. Then it gets nuts.

You are reading that right, he banned Red for supposedly doing to him what he was doing to us, despite neither of us having admin.

Finally, I get my ban reason:

CONCLUSION

You all loving need to get on this guy's server right loving now. This is one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences that you cannot pass up. I'm dead serious. Just go and mind your own business and see how quickly it devolves into a stuffshow. Don't even mention the drama or anything. I want to hear what happens.

In all honesty, I made this drama for many reasons. One of the more prevalent ones, if Gray Gums is reading, is that I'm severely disappointed in him. I had my hopes and they were crushed by this experience.

Not ONE mention of Payless shoes. Really, Gray? REALLY?

/discuss

gray decided to teleport tac and me into his base and kill us
21:11:20   Tactical Nuke   32377   gray is tping me and red into his base and killing us

he started mocking us

21:12:45   Gray Gums   161800   admin
21:12:45   Ve4i76BL   49424   i cant do anything in this stupid server but kill
21:12:50   Gray Gums   161800   admin\
21:12:51   Ve4i76BL   49424   o well
21:12:57   Gray Gums   161800   red is fetching me and killing me

iirc some dude went around spamming to join this server, didn't manage to catch any evidence of this tho.

OT: /support

Oh yeah Gray banned everybody with the reason "being super" a little bit after Red Spy got banned.

Oh yeah Gray banned everybody with the reason "being super" a little bit after Red Spy got banned.

I need to know if this actually happened (not to doubt you)

does someone have screenshots or chatlogs

I was in their discord when the server was going on, this stuff was funny af

this dude is a general asshat

r e v e r s e   g r a m m a r   n a z i

ot : /support gray gums is a richard

honestly he should come back on an alt so he can get banned again
this guys a loving handicap

why are so many people copying celau's drama format

why are so many people copying celau's drama format
stupid stuff like drama format gets you more supporters unironically

celau wasnt the first one to format his dramas

celau wasnt the first one to format his dramas