The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 27261 times)

Nickpb - Doxing Then Lying

Originally, Nickpb posted my dox after he found out I was making fun of Vigil (aka Shadowsfear) for defending Shadman. When he found out, he removed everyone related to me in CVG and the Clique, including Ike.

Just to show what extend they mean by this, they were talking about joke private investigating someone on the forum. Someone gave the dude they were targetting a heads up, the group got purged of everyone they thought was involved. I was one of the people who got kicked and I tried to look into the matter but got completely stonewalled. Nick tried to claim I blocked him when I didn't, and I ended up getting associated with something I hadn't even known had happened.

I can guarantee you after I got kicked I probably got massively stuff-talked despite never having any issues in the group. Shame this poll got rigged.

He stuff-talked me and started drama everywhere I was, when he was confronted for his reason for private investigating me, he claimed I leaked Shazoo's nudes, which simply isn't the case.

Then, he back-tracked when talking with Conan and said he investigateed me because I was going to dox Donnie's Catch even though I have never implied this and this was never the case. Him and his friends (such as Donnie, Vigil, and Clownfish) encouraged Nick to use my info against me, and even defended it.

(read from here to around the 56th page to see this)

In conclusion, Nickpb is a scummy cunt and his group of friends are rooting him on. it's pretty clear why NickPB has that one 'no sharing anything from the Glory hole' rule and why he's such a paranoid freak. It really makes you wonder what other stuff the Glory Hole has pulled behind closed doors.

it takes talent to be as handicapped as nick or donnies

It's also good to note that nickpb claims that he's not the one who originally made the dox. However it's really suspicious when months ago when I was first investigateed and only a select few knew about it that he was so quick to flaunt about it here.

it takes talent to be as handicapped as nick or donnies
Nah you just need enough drugs to melt your brain

friendly reminder that Beachbum tried to join the glory hole like six months ago

friendly reminder that Beachbum tried to join the glory hole like six months ago

You guys were shilling invites in CvG like prostitutes and I asked for one since you were giving them to everyone else.

Reminder that at this point no one here should be trusting anyone associated with the Glory Hole. Anyone still in that group already knew about this and chose to stay. Like Sev here trying to steer away the conversation from the fact that NickPB investigateed me and planned to forget with me using my info.

You guys were shilling invites in CvG like prostitutes and I asked for one since you were giving them to everyone else.
I think we ended up inviting like 2-3 people max. The community isn't particularly large.

Fun fact: I actually gave the OK for you to join. At that point, you hadn't descended into stuffposting near-100% of the time, and I didn't think political disagreements were a good enough reason to exclude you. But it was vetoed by essentially everyone else present.

Like Sev here trying to steer away the conversation from the fact that NickPB investigateed me and planned to forget with me using my info.
It sounds like your gripe here is entirely with NickPB and not with the glory hole.

It sounds like your gripe here is entirely with NickPB and not with the glory hole.

My gripe is with people like Vigil who were trying to justify NickPB, and Donnie and Clownfish who supported him private investigating me. Along with everyone else who knew about this and did nothing.

personally, I would say that anyone who saw it and did nothing is equally responsible. I am honestly surprised that sev is one of those people, but I guess complacency is easy
for that matter, I would probably say that anyone who just accepts a stupid ass rule like that knowing full well the sorts of things people intend to enforce it for holds some responsibility, whether they actually knew of dox like this or not. I don't think it's much of an excuse. the supposed explanations I've seen posted are plainly bullstuff, there's no reason for such a ridiculously broad rule other than to use it for things you don't wanna admit to

re: "we didn't collect it"
sharing dox is arguably worse than collecting it in the first place. it is, after all, the harmful part of it. also, sounds like more bullstuff to be honest

re: "we deleted it eventually"
ok cool, but who saved it before then? you don't have a single clue. it's out there now, and you're responsible
yeah? what does that have to do with anything?

did I really loving do that to the title
how did that even happen

did I really loving do that to the title
how did that even happen

kaboom now you have the stupid

i havent been in the glory hole for over 4 months, these posts are from back in early October, and were only brought up when Beachbum was caught asking for dirt on me in the Clique Discord.
that you made a drama on this is so extremely loving hypocritical lmao

here's you denying

because I was going to dox Donnie's Catch even though I have never implied this and this was never the case.
just wanted to point out that you pulled off the same lie here
so how are we supposed to believe anything in OP other than the pictures?