NightHawk's Addon's Topic - Locked

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addon's Topic - Locked  (Read 24934 times)

To whom it may concern, I have not been motivated to work on content for Blockland for quite some time. I've been looking to move on in life pursuing Mechanical Engineering at my 4-year university plan, and I haven't been inspired/commited to work here recently. When I shall return is unknown, but if I do, I will most likely be posting addon's as individual topics from now on. I cannot commit maintaining this Addon's topic any longer. I am sorry for what I barely released.

If you want to stay connected with me, feel free to add me on Steam, or discord @NightHawk22670#9585 .

-Night

*Topic Cover soon to be Changed (If I had the damn time that is...)*

Greetings and Salutations! Welcome to my NEWER Add-ons topic. Originally known for NHM and its vehicles topic, my main fields are in decals, weaponary, sounds, and above all: Vehicles.

***PREREQUISITES****

Before you download ANY of these addons, make sure you have the following required addons. Without them, they will NOT work in game properly.

Blockland Glass: Download
Blockland Glass is a mod managing system which helps you keep my Addons up to date.

Custom Vehicle Support: Download
Developed by Filipe1020, this mod lets you customize my vehicles while you aim at them and type "/garage". Without this, the cars will look like a generic clustertruck.

PUBLIC DOWNLOADS

The Family Cars Pack
==================================================
Project FCP, or Family Cars Pack, is a pack of cars dedicated to those I have walked with in my life.

Starter Kit
The starter kit includes the two vehicles that started it all between my Mother and Father. Both vehicles based off my Mom's 1994 Chevrolet Suburban and my Dad's 1985 Chevrolet Camaro respectively.

Other Released Content

FAQ

What software do you use?

Blender 2.78 with port's DTS exporter for modeling, Notepad++ for coding, and paint.NET to create materials if necessary.

Why do the roofs of your cars contrast from the real-life alias?

Think of it this way, modeling the car as is might result the player smashing its head straight through the roof, and it won't look as good. While the model will be precisely accurate, I raise the roof to help accommodate this common issue.

Why do your cars look highly detailed?

Looks can be deceiving, but my models are STILL low-poly regardless. The key is edge-split/bevel modifiers which help clean the model up if it's smooth-shaded. I can also mark sharp edges to help add more cleansing details as necessary.

What add-ons do you plan to do in the near future?

Time can tell what will come next, see 5 questions down...

Above all the other add-on types, why cars?

I have a loving passion for cars. I loved playing the Need For Speed series growing up as a kid, and I just loved every single car out there.

You're new modeling style has brought us remakes of the older iterations, what else do you plan to redo?

[SPOILER ALERT] FCP - Genesis and Renegade, Reaper, American Speedster Pedal Cars, and Raptor.

What has been your favorite vehicle you made?

I have no set favorite; they're all great!

Has there been any progress on the _____?

If there was any you'd see a set of pretty pictures showcasing new content...

When will the _____ come out? Is there an ETA or release date?

As a college student finishing his freshman year, and working TWO summer jobs, I cannot guarantee when the next car will come out. Instead of saying a hostilic "when it's done", I'm just going to say that whenever I have the time to commit to working on it is when it will come closer to coming out.

Can I have an early preview of the _____?

I will provide Betas potentially when the time comes depending on the state of the addon.

Do you take suggestions/requests?

You can try, but it may be exchanged for nothing because of what I already have in mind, but feel free to instead suggest ideas and parts for current projects.

Can you make a night hawk?

No.

I was gone and nothing got done?

How about you walk into my shoes when I have to start deal with a 4-year college plan, have a fulltime summer job, and a lot of life events going on inside my perspective. Cut me some slack and just be patient; all will get done eventually.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 02:48:09 PM by Night_Hawk »

WIP Projects Section to be Announced

Videos!

Feel free to subscribe to my channel to stay up to date!

« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 02:55:07 PM by Night_Hawk »

Drift Trike? Sounds neat.

i have a drift trike irl but i havent used it in years

Thank you everyone so far for the feedback. The Drift Trike is now on Blockland Glass.

hey guys, we could use more helicopters and boat add-ons
still a nice pack though

still a nice pack though
Truth be told actually...we really need more planes as well, and I haven’t done ANY of these.

Truth be told actually...we really need more planes as well, and I haven’t done ANY of these.

It would be nice if we had this as an add-on out there somewhere, I know I'd use it.
It's called "Henschel Hs 129."

still a nice pack though
I'd be making boats and planes if they didn't take so loving long

Also idk how to animate anything and make it work in BL

CESSNA
OR BUST
but seriously if you make a plane the first one should be a cessna or another private jet

CESSNA
OR BUST

Will definitely be considered considering how SIMPLE it looks! As far as:

It would be nice if we had this as an add-on out there somewhere, I know I'd use it.
It's called "Henschel Hs 129."
I'll think about this one as well...

well thats GOOD. thank you NIGHT_HAWK