IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic

Author Topic: IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic  (Read 18881 times)

loool.

Metario, the script kiddie, trying.

Yeah, I'm sure that why people don't host anymore, I'm sure it's not people like you who abuse eval exploits in add-ons like the instruments, and helped create the new BLHack.
Ignoring the fact that I’ve done several things towards the benefit of the community.
https://github.com/hatf0/blocklandjs - Do you know how long I’ve spent developing this?
https://github.com/hatf0/BLAC - Did you even see my post on this
Again, you try to bring up old stuff in an effort to throw away arguments.

Implying you socialize with your co-workers. Don't kid yourself.
You're one to talk buddy. You obviously don't socialize very well with people you work with either, like calling the entire team you work with friends.

Metario, Zapk did some pretty good stuff for the community, and he's a loving malicious stuff at the same time.

I will actually thank you for your positive efforts, as I'm sure the Blockland community has done.

But the malicious things you have done are no excused.

tf is wrong with metario lmao
the difference is that zapk still does malicious stuff, metario used to and now actively disavows it. there's no comparison to be made there

You're one to talk buddy. You obviously don't socialize very well with people you work with either, like calling the entire team you work with friends.

When did I say that? I only called management friends because they weren't communicating. They started communicating again, so the friendry has been lifted.

But the malicious things you have done are no excused.
you're one to talk about malicious activity lol

At least I can say I've never cheated my own players, or hacked the game.

i think actively doxing someone you don't like on a lego forum is worse than cheating on a lego game

yeah remember when idle had someone's dox in order to get him kicked out of college

i think actively doxing someone you don't like on a lego forum is worse than cheating on a lego game
I never investigateed anyone, never actively investigateed, you got a bit of stuff on your lip there.

yeah remember when idle had someone's dox in order to get him kicked out of college
What the hell are you talking about.

wait WHAT

did someone actually get kicked out of college? or...

ide actively used grim's dox to try and get him kicked out of college
also he supported the private investigating of beachbum
if we're talking about objective friendry you have no room to talk ide

ide actively used grim's dox to try and get him kicked out of college
you got a bit of stuff on your lip there.
I'm suprised Grimlock made it into college, news to me.

also he supported the private investigating of beachbum
Darryl and I actually tried to help Beach remove his information off one search, there use to be a link.

wait WHAT

It's a long story. Maxx investigateed Grimlock, Ide also had the dox but didn't make it. But a few months later Ide wanted to use the information to give the college all of Grims online accounts information to possibly get him kicked out.