IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic

Author Topic: IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic  (Read 18907 times)

You know I've been meaning to mention the evidence thing.

Think about how difficult it is to get a picture of an admin rapid shoveling, literally will prove nothing. A video would do but I think after like 10+ people have reported that some of his admin are using that command. It's kind of backed by witnesses, which in a court of law, is a form of evidence.

brother just give evidence of the admins cheating and you'll be aight
except .... he has none

you do know you said they were admin orbing, right? you just gave a chatlog of glass capturing the flag and saying forget you all, that barely proves stuff. and where are these witnesses? ive only seen you talking smack about glass' server

you do know you said they were admin orbing, right? you just gave a chatlog of glass capturing the flag and saying forget you all, that barely proves stuff. and where are these witnesses? ive only seen you talking smack about glass' server

Those are old quotes and old dramas, basically showing that he has not changed since then, & will not change. I really wish I had some evidence, but..

after like 10+ people have reported that some of his admin are using that command. It's kind of backed by witnesses, which in a court of law, is a form of evidence.

since you fail to actually list or quote anyone else complaining now im gonna have to flip through like 70 pages of drama to even find like 2

found like 6 people spread out through the 3 dramas wtf

It's kind of backed by witnesses, which in a court of law, is a form of evidence.
This isn't a court of law, it's the blockland forums.

Yeah, I don't really expect this server to last if admins cheat
Admins have a command that lets them dig/place blocks much faster than normal people. One if not more of the admins were definitely doing so when I was on.
at one time didn't you literally grant all your donors and admins to a forgetton of op overpowered guns and cheap bullstuff

These are the very recent ones I could find on the forum, most claims were in-game, I would post those screenshots but we all know fabricating evidence in-game is the easiest stuff.

That's why you must trust the people who HAVE seen it, and publicly came out and mentioned it. Glass does have a very back track record with this stuff.

This isn't a court of law, it's the blockland forums.
That may be true, but who are you seriously going to trust, quite a few people claiming they seen admins cheating, or Glass, a person who has been known for this.

I heard about this thread and thought it would be a good idea to place a hot steaming turd on his doorstep. Here you go:

*cue doorbell*
*ide opens front door*
*ide looks down and sees a giant steaming pile of feces on his doormat*
*ide smiles because he knows that deep down, in someones bowels, something terrible happened. and that terrible thing has landed itself on his doorstep*
*ide then proceeds to pick it up with a walmart bag, and put it in his mailbox addressed to nobot*
*5 days later, nobot receives this package and takes it to his local police station, because that is where he works*
*nobot eats the package at the station because he forgot his lunch*

glass until i see some proof of rapid shoveling (chatlogs or some stuff, idk) or screenshots of admin orbs.

*cue doorbell*
*ide opens front door*
*ide looks down and sees a giant steaming pile of feces on his doormat*
*ide smiles because he knows that deep down, in someones bowels, something terrible happened. and that terrible thing has landed itself on his doorstep*
*ide then proceeds to pick it up with a walmart bag, and put it in his mailbox addressed to nobot*
*5 days later, nobot receives this package and takes it to his local police station, because that is where he works*
*nobot eats the package at the station because he forgot his lunch*
Hey that's a lie...

I never bring lunch, so I can't "forget" it. My co-workers and I almost always eat out.

Hey that's a lie...

I never bring lunch, so I can't "forget" it. My co-workers and I almost always eat out.

UPS is coming Nobot

Really, Ide? Your consistent bitching about a server that- quite frankly, we should be thankful is up, demonstrates how loving selfish you are- and just how selfish the BL community in a whole is. You shat up the topic by constantly acting defensive whenever Glass pulled out the truth- and now you’re having one of your CaravanGaming buttbuddies (Nobot) come out and defend you. I believe in, yes, giving criticism towards a server and suggesting changes, but the way you handled it is not the loving way you do it. Jesus Christ, you constantly bring up old stuff for some loving reason when he asks for video proof of his admins cheating- shouldn’t you try to get proof first, then bring out the old stuff that’s happened to further your point?
Here, let me address some of your choice quotes.
I'm not surprised.
Motherforgeter, when has Glass ever had a P2W system? When has he ever rewarded donators beyond giving them a tag?

Also yeah, I dislike bringing up old stuff, but when the person is doing the same stuff, it seems they haven't learned.
My ass.
Okay look I'm gonna drop it now. Just try to get rid of that rapid shovel stuff if you can please.
What happened to you dropping it? I don’t see any proof of that.
You may be able to deny that I saw it, but when 10+ people mention it, now your problems are slowly coming out.

I recommend fixing it.
Ah yes, the “holier then thou and i’m just trying to suggest changes threatingly”. Classic Ide.
Also you're loving dense if you think accusing your admins of using that rapid shovel, is comparable to loveual assault.

Also, if there are 10 witnesses of loveual assault, the suspect is going to prison.
Haven’t you ever heard of people getting falsely accused for loveual abuse, and the media rolling with it? Yes, it’s a stuffty example, but the principle is still there. You also drive it home with the last little bit. “witnesses”
If you want to cheat your player base then go for it. Just know you may lose them.
Really? The same “holier then thou follow my guidance”? Glass has basically never cheated his playerbase out of anything. Please provide one example.

Seriously, this amount of entitlement makes it understandable why nobody wants to host- and why people are losing interest in the game. This should be the textbook example on how NOT to act towards server hosts- especially hosts who work day jobs, and (somewhat recently) had to deal with the loss of one of his closer friends. forget off, Ide.

loool.

Metario, the script kiddie, trying.

Seriously, this amount of entitlement makes it understandable why nobody wants to host- and why people are losing interest in the game. This should be the textbook example on how NOT to act towards server hosts- especially hosts who work day jobs, and (somewhat recently) had to deal with the loss of one of his closer friends. forget off, Ide.

Yeah, I'm sure that why people don't host anymore, I'm sure it's not people like you who abuse eval exploits in add-ons like the instruments, and helped create the new BLHack.

Hey that's a lie...

Implying you socialize with your co-workers. Don't kid yourself.