Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public

Author Topic: Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public  (Read 33681 times)

i play gordon freeman in this game i voice acted his grunts

i play gordon freeman in this game i voice acted his grunts
was it fun?

I mean, Prospekt stayed on steam if I recall. If this game gets pegged for asset theft then it's done, but making stuffty games with valve's IPs is apparently kosher.
wasnt prospekt made by a single guy

One more day, haters, I've got my copy on pre-order reserve

A R E  Y O U  R E A D Y  F O R  A  M I R A C L E ?

R E A D Y  A S  I  C A N  B E !

If this doesn't have a price tag, then at least this game won't be 'illegal' levels of bad where Valve would have to tear the game down for charging users money for a game that uses a bunch of stolen assets, it'll just be 'DeviantArt made a low effort Source Engine game' bad where it's a game that uses a bunch of stolen assets, but at least it's free

If this doesn't have a price tag, then at least this game won't be 'illegal' levels of bad where Valve would have to tear the game down for charging users money for a game that uses a bunch of stolen assets, it'll just be 'DeviantArt made a low effort Source Engine game' bad where it's a game that uses a bunch of stolen assets, but at least it's free

valve is at the point where they'll let any schmuck use their ip as long as they have the money

valve is at the point where they'll let any schmuck use their ip as long as they have the money

Anyway, they paid Valve to use their IP, no one else though, so if the game still has most of the stolen assets that's in the demo and the trailers, it'll still be taken down, and i wouldn't be surprised if it was within the same day it came out

this guy is apparently making weapon animations for this game and they look pretty decent
EDIT: Aim Down sights, Nevermind.
i wasnt aware i was playing half life 2 tactical. this mod is gonna loving blow as it doesn't look anything like halflife

IT GOT DELAYED AGAIN
*WHEEZE*

IT GOT DELAYED AGAIN
*WHEEZE*

will it get delayed again or will it release on the 21st
place your bets everyone