The New Kerbal Space Program Megathread - Kraken VTOL Challenge - Thread Updated

Poll

What are your thoughts on the new Luna server?

Haven't gotten to play it.
5 (50%)
It's nice to know the server is being worked on again
2 (20%)
Don't really care
2 (20%)
Having problems connecting (Contact Darth C3P0#2171 on Discord if true)
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: The New Kerbal Space Program Megathread - Kraken VTOL Challenge - Thread Updated  (Read 17181 times)

got a space station in orbit, got a relay satellite to dock with it, and I'll dock a solar panel array with it when I get home on the 28th, as well as provide screenshots

not sure if I posted this in the old thread, but I made a konkorde in 1.3.1, anyone wanna take a ride?

A few planes I've made

Based off of McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II.

Ye-152

YF-100

cream is slowly but surely flowing out of my pants

...disappointing....update... ..

except the paragliders those are really loving cool

really brothers be like 'personal parachute are my favorite paragliders'
but for real I'm already missing ksp and its been only one day
also nix you should get making history it will be a lot less disappointing if you do

USSC A-1 Fighter, in the Spaceplane Hangar

This is a fighter with no actual weapons since BDArmory did not get updated yet. Its stupidly aerodynamic and fast. I had major issues with landing before i added the Aerobrakes.

forget do I want to play ksp or what

squad kept their promise

hosting a contest, check news for more info

bump
anyone got making history yet?

squad kept their promise
wtf?
i didnt get that DLC for me and yet i still had KSP before away with words happened
how do i get it
edit: i got the game on june of 2016
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 10:24:40 PM by NotBomberguy »

wtf?
i didnt get that DLC for me and yet i still had KSP before away with words happened
how do i get it
edit: i got the game on june of 2016
Apparently you had to have the game prior to april 2013 or something, pretty bullstuff imo.

tbh it should've been when the game wasnt fully released and in testing instead of some time where its very existence was more unknown than if aliens are out there

the idea is that older backers of KSP are more seasoned contributors to the community on average, and were more instrumental towards making it be well known

...that and, let's face it, it's DLC. squad isn't independent anymore, they have a higher authority to answer to. be happy they held their ground at all

gonna eventually submit stuff to the SSTO contest. doing some ~~science~~ right now since it's been a while for me when it comes to serious aero design in KSP