The New Kerbal Space Program Megathread - Kraken VTOL Challenge - Thread Updated

Poll

What are your thoughts on the new Luna server?

Haven't gotten to play it.
5 (50%)
It's nice to know the server is being worked on again
2 (20%)
Don't really care
2 (20%)
Having problems connecting (Contact Darth C3P0#2171 on Discord if true)
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: The New Kerbal Space Program Megathread - Kraken VTOL Challenge - Thread Updated  (Read 17179 times)

well yeah thats obvious but still
you better get dat ssto ready boi

oh yeah before I left I docked an interplanetary craft to the station
once you learn how to dock it is so easy and a great resource

finally managed to dock a passenger variant of my P-1 SSTO to Kerbin Space Station, very tight delta V margins only had ~25m/s left

how the actual forget did you make that?
did you stack a bunch of orange fuel tanks on top of each other and then line them up in orbit? that stuffs impressive

how the actual forget did you make that?
did you stack a bunch of orange fuel tanks on top of each other and then line them up in orbit? that stuffs impressive

not as impressive as stacking them all on top of each other but still neat, i use a tug to assemble everything in orbit

heres the same booster (single instead of triple) launching an interplanetary ship

h o l y  s h i t
i just loving realized what bipods and whatnot are used for in this game now
never really thought of that honestly
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 11:27:22 PM by Darth C3P0² »

idk how the hell i managed to get this off the ground, it has a takeoff speed of around 120 m/s

actually impressed wtf
how did you take off with one wing
is that thing even stable? also I will just make it a craft contest because I know its harder for some people for jets and whatnot.

actually impressed wtf
how did you take off with one wing
is that thing even stable? also I will just make it a craft contest because I know its harder for some people for jets and whatnot.
i took off with two wings, the 2nd wing is just hidden behind fuselage
also its not stable, for i was too scared to try to even land it

ah, you cant see it at all in the picture. I thought you would be able to due to the decline of the wings

ksp video of the day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OleAhs0ChoY

Also, anyone got any crafts for the contest? also bomber and communist, do you want to be put in the contest?

Bump, I am creating a DMP server right now, and I am going to put a few crafts into orbit for a head start for docking and whatnot. I also plan on making the server dedicated by hosting it off my laptop 24/7, but that's gonna be a bit hard. What difficulty do you guys want the server on? Do you want mod installation mandatory? Let me know and I'll try and use as much feedback as possible

alright, i put my current 1.4 save file in to the server. expect it to be up tomorrow, but not dedicated for a while