Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 32079 times)

you can’t beat darth in a fight he has mad hands
my hands are red hot

I mean he's not wrong; that's pretty much a lot of people's go-to strategy here

hey nix i heard you were into bicycle pumps
there's almost a hint of self awareness here

hey nix i heard you were into bicycle pumps
I almost spat everywhere holy stuff.

there's almost a hint of self awareness here
There's an extreme hint of handicapation here.

weathernerd i have an honest question for u what good do u do for this community because all i've seen you do in the two years you've been active on the forum is flame and post unfunny maui memes

all i've seen you do in the two years you've been active on the forum is flame and post unfunny maui memes
You haven't looked far then

You haven't looked far then
i looked through like 3 pages of your post history and most of them were either unprovoked attacks or memeing
don't feel like compiling them again because you'll just brag about how you le epic baited me to your little buddies over on your little secret discord and completely ignore it

i looked through like 3 pages of your post history
That's all i have to say.

boy do u expect me to browse through 50 plus pages of your post history compiling them into a big oversized post that you aren't even gonna consider reacting to?

you cant pull the "what do you contribute to the community" question if you dont provide anything to the community itself. hell its such an subjective thing you probably shouldnt say it at all : shrug: