Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 31973 times)

what about pretending to hate the forums
what about talking about how you're rich because your dogs bang yearly
both of you need to stop

hey hkaz... remember when you forgeted someone very important ( my wive) in the back of a resturant (arbies) forget YOU

both of you need to stop
if hes gonna act autistic im gonna change that

wow rimlick so u Cheated on your wife with 'limericks gf' what a god damn BITCH

Lemonsteve please leave

Instead of arguing with you like a normal person would, I'm going to bring up this embarrassing thing you've done years ago with no correlation to the current subject and hope it has the same effect.

I'm going to bring up this embarrassing thing you've done years ago with no correlation to the current subject
blf  in a nutshell

Instead of arguing with you like a normal person would, I'm going to bring up this embarrassing thing you've done years ago with no correlation to the current subject and hope it has the same effect.

haha guys look he jerks it to balloons haha i won

what are you even saying

hey nix i heard you were into bicycle pumps

I mean he's not wrong; that's pretty much a lot of people's go-to strategy here