Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 32083 times)

boy do u expect me to browse through 50 plus pages of your post history compiling them into a big oversized post that you aren't even gonna consider reacting to?
First off, why would you compile them? If you wanna make a drama on me then fine, go ahead. I don't care what the forget you do in the first place. I wouldn't consider reacting to it because it's so damn mind numbing to see you derail any loving thread with a list of my posts.

there's no point to making a drama against you because you wouldn't be affected by it at all
there will be 2 outcomes
a. you and your buddies derail it instantly
or b. nothing happens
literally pointless

also i compile them because you continue to deny the fact that you flame in practically every single one of your posts

Did you even read my post? I haven't denied that I've flamed. However if you honestly think that badspot has banned me for flaming then you are honestly handicapped. If badspot thinks I've flamed then he would ban me, how simple does that have to be for you?

now guys this might sound crazy.......... but neither of you are helping the community in any way

weathernerd provides nothing of value to this community

However if you honestly think that badspot has banned me for flaming then you are honestly handicapped.
??? please point out where i said this

also people get away with flaming literally all the time. badspot really doesn't care about the state of the forums lol

weathernerd provides nothing of value to this community
It must take an intellectual to find that out

oh I didn't see this postheh.......... idiots posting on a forum....... *posts on the forum*
You completely missed the point of my post. I said that him getting banned probably wouldn't do a thing because he's one of the same clowns who needs this forum to live, and would return on an alt immediately.

how's that catfishing scam holding up?
I'm not even sure how to respond to this without insulting you, but I'm just going to assume you feel personally attacked because I lumped you into the group of undesirable monkeys who'd make an alt the instant action is made against them. I'll be courteous and bold the key idea you missed the first time around, kind of sad I have to teach people how to read; but I shouldn't be surprised. This is the Blockland Forums after all.

Instead of arguing with you like a normal person would, I'm going to bring up this embarrassing thing you've done years ago with no correlation to the current subject and hope it has the same effect.

but I'm just going to assume you feel personally attacked

don't flatter yourself buddy i was trying to be more original than the other people responding to your godawful post

you cant pull the "what do you contribute to the community" question if you dont provide anything to the community itself. hell its such an subjective thing you probably shouldnt say it at all : shrug:

don't flatter yourself buddy i was trying to be more original than the other people responding to your godawful post
Not original at all for one, and two you are for sure personally attacked. If you hate this place, leave. You're one of the many unwanted stuffheads that make me grimace everytime I see you post. How can you even talk about my post being garbage when you post nothing but dog stuff every single day? I don't think I need to explain this to you.

one of the same clowns who needs this forum to live,
i dont think theres anyone on this website like this, especially ppl that just stuffpost

Not original at all for one, and two you are for sure personally attacked. If you hate this place, leave. You're one of the many unwanted stuffheads that make me grimace everytime I see you post. How can you even talk about my post being garbage when you post nothing but dog stuff every single day? I don't think I need to explain this to you.
i dont know how you could make this post more narcissistic

what are they even arguing about anyways

and two you are for sure personally attacked.
If you hate this place, leave. You're one of the many unwanted stuffheads that make me grimace everytime I see you post. How can you even talk about my post being garbage when you post nothing but dog stuff every single day? I don't think I need to explain this to you.

got something you want to tell me bones