Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 31947 times)

if darth doesn't reply he's a furry

wow it's almost like darth doesn't think before he posts

Badspot is gonna return to smite this thread again.

hey, about you realize that I am not in the loving wrong here, you are. this is all about you, not me, you. you think im just some poor loving chinese pale ass motherforgeter living in his moms attic banging some dogs 24/7 for some puppies that are incapable to breed, in which i proceed to take them out back and chuck them in the trash can before i violently murder them
I feel physically sick after reading this. This is like nix's scraping cum off the walls posts but worse

tfw you got mad at someone bumping your drama so you do the same thing expecting different results

tfw you got mad at someone bumping your drama so you do the same thing expecting different results
tfw you don't expect that person to low-key do it

unova please log permanently tf out oh my god

unova competing with maxx for the role of forum punching bag

tfw you don't expect that person to low-key do it

guess you forgeted up, huh?

I feel physically sick after reading this. This is like nix's scraping cum off the walls posts but worse
he just exaggerated of how u view him
i've seen u post way worse multiple times pls

isnt it funny how you bump someones drama every single time they bump yours because you believe your the innocent chad here?

\
induce vomiting, friend

I'm pretty sure your avatar is probably from some pokemon researcho, which makes it automatically worse than what darth said LOL