Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 32086 times)

Look, I dont want to start this stuff again. Just stop

noedit:
people say you're a tard cause you defended the practice of puppy mills.
i never said that I defend their practice, all I said is we breed the dogs every once in a while. They were claiming my parents abuse the dogs, so I defended their practices. It's not like my mom has a million loving dogs that are banging some studs once a week per dog

noedit:i never said that I defend their practice, all I said is we breed the dogs every once in a while. They were claiming my parents abuse the dogs, so I defended what my mother does for income. It's not like my mom has a million loving dogs that are banging some studs once a week per dog
fixed

be patient and people will stop. posting in your own drama is a surefire way to extend the drama's lifetime

puppy mills dont literally breed dogs like there's no tomorrow. the fact you breed her for the explicit purpose of selling the puppies more than once in her life counts as milling her

everyone gets its a source of income, its just considered inhumane or cruel to the pet. esp since income implies you (your parents) breed puppies in general at least once or twice a year.

the fact you cant see or agree why its such a big deal or that its inhumane is why people are calling you a tard.

please listen to conan he's right

I can totally see why people think that it is cruel, but honestly I just really don't want to talk about it. I've already got enough heat on me already.

also just to be clear, if you dont see a problem with it, thats technically ok. its ok to have contrary opinions. just shut up and dont defend yourself when the argument turns into pure opinions/beliefs/morals because you arent going to convince anyone else of your view, and also arguing just gives them more material to stuff on you with. see: officerzach, leisuresuit, pie crust, phantos

ok good then dont talk about it, even if other people do

Why don't you try stopping for once, you ever consider you get stuff because you give it?

If you don't like that people are mad you support animal abuse, then log off.

Then do you keep on replying LMAO

darth i dare you to reply right now