Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 32090 times)

I'm pretty sure your avatar is probably from some pokemon researcho, which makes it automatically worse than what darth said LOL

besides verifications said stuff 10x worst than what he said "disgusted" him, it was just an excuse to bump my drama like he used to do with adrenaline

I feel physically sick after reading this. This is like nix's scraping cum off the walls posts but worse
Please get loving banned

i support said statement

It doesn't matter, people like this are quit to get alts, even when temp banned. The only reason this forum isn't shut down is cause half of you people would probably hang yourself with your pants from your ceiling fan if that stuff happened.

It doesn't matter, people like this are quit to get alts, even when temp banned. The only reason this forum isn't shut down is cause half of you people would probably hang yourself with your pants from your ceiling fan if that stuff happened.
this is your brain on weed

man i feel like id ascend if that happened hint hint b-spt

dont say you people if youre in that same group a*******

this is verifications 2nd alt i believe but ye what bones said

I'm pretty sure your avatar is probably from some pokemon researcho
it's called "overloveed eeveelutions"

oh I didn't see this post
heh.......... idiots posting on a forum....... *posts on the forum*

this is a normal post from a normal guy

how's that catfishing scam holding up?

what about pretending to hate the forums

what about talking about how you're rich because your dogs bang yearly