nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55407 times)

real talk if you think someone is trying to bait you/piss you off just ignore them

if people took this advice this drama wouldn't exist

if people took this advice this drama wouldn't exist
If badspot took that advice, mailbag would have never existed  :cookieMonster:

real talk if you think someone is trying to bait you/piss you off just ignore them
wait wait YOURE saying this?????

the biggest issue with darth saying that is that he also ignores people that aren't trolling that say his behavior is stupid

the biggest issue with darth saying that is that he also ignores people that aren't trolling that say his behavior is stupid
No I wasn't tardo, I was saying that I was ignoring the people that were baiting me, not the people saying I was acting dumb.

No I wasn't tardo, I was saying that I was ignoring the people that were baiting me, not the people saying I was acting dumb.
you act dumb all the time

you obviously can't tell when someone is baiting you because this is just a flat out lie

ok? what about it?
nobodys baiting you and you being dumb makes you think they are

lol handicap x3

nobodys baiting you and you being dumb makes you think they are
I was talking about in the past

I can't and won't speak for certain users in this thread but I honestly would not give two stuffs about people like unova, darth, nix, ect if they didn't post stupid stuff like this all the time. If I were "bullying" someone I'd be much more of an starfish than normal, and it would be unprovoked.
literally delusional ive never posted stuff about you

Darth why are you still here? The masses said you should forget off, should take their advice