grimlock - high blood pressure

Author Topic: grimlock - high blood pressure  (Read 10794 times)

Talking about my avatar is p much useless because I like it anyways. It suits my sassy personality 💅

Miss me with that deflection Darth 👋

phantos likes satin minions conformeed

I was just saying that you really dont have that much room to talk
I mean the same can be said about me but still
its just a loving joke gone wrong darth

you literally cannot socialize or act properly on here. fix it already and stop giving empty promises you half eaten sandwich

stop giving empty promises you half eaten sandwich
who ate me

I was just saying that you really dont have that much room to talk
I have plenty of room to talk. Unlike the 3 stooges of autism, I kept my rebellious activity to my own thread and I don't constantly bring it up everywhere else. That's the difference between me and you, nix and unova- I don't constantly seek out attention and validation outside my own thread. And when I do, I make sure it's funny at the very least.

As I said before, miss me with that deflection stuff

Guys, i think Darth was a troll all along, look at how he's had two dramas that devolved into chaos and how every topic he enters gets centered around him

He played us like a damn fiddle

Guys, i think Darth was a troll all along, look at how he's had two dramas that devolved into chaos and how every topic he enters gets centered around him

He played us like a damn fiddle
handicap =/= troll

I wonder if Darth was thrown at the floor when he was a baby

we all know darth is a dumbass but can we take it to his drama??

we all know darth is a dumbass but can we take it to his drama??
how about i drama you

Goddamn I admire thot patrol and half of it's members but this drama has put my admiration into question. Grimlock is a national treasure- never has one person been able to make so many prepubescent cigaretteteens this mad since stocking.
do u admire me gayboy

do not speak unless spoken to edd