when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out

Author Topic: when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out  (Read 13570 times)

name one (1) post where i force my inflation special interest on people and i will record a video of me shoving a whole dish towel down my throat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX0UW-CMcaY

this has to be the saddest thing ive seen in my entire life
dam never looked in a mirror?

I find it funny how you are trying to chuck rocks at me for blatant deflections and whatnot even though this post itself is deflecting me saying that he wasnt trying to say it was justified
also
you may not be old enough to understand this advanced evaluation of autistic behavior, but "your pathetic because your picking on a weak little child like me" is literally, and I mean literally, saying that you're allowed to act handicapped because you are young, and anyone who criticizes that is invalid.

Literally justifying bad behavior.

How did you guys find out about Sebi Park anyway?

- nix the glaceon, kid with glaceon avatar, who constantly posts glaceon research, and immediately becomes defensive when confronted about it

I...
What?

When has he ever done this

I...
What?

When has he ever done this
he posted one like a day ago in the furry megathread

you may not be old enough to understand this advanced evaluation of autistic behavior, but "your pathetic because your picking on a weak little child like me" is literally, and I mean literally, saying that you're allowed to act handicapped because you are young, and anyone who criticizes that is invalid.

Literally justifying bad behavior.
phantos did you ever see me back nix up in this whole handicapped argument
I understand that it isnt a loving excuse, I was saying that nix was implying they were no lifers, it wasn't me implying it.
probably just gonna stir away because I dont want to get caught in this hurricane of a thread

i find it odd that nix is coincidentally not acknowledging any of phantOS' posts

How did you guys find out about Sebi Park anyway?
it was on the disney chanel last week