Stephen Hawking dead at 76

Author Topic: Stephen Hawking dead at 76  (Read 14808 times)

This is really awful. I think this goes down as one of the most devastating deaths of the last decade. Leonard Nimoy really hit me harder than anyone, but Robin Williams and Carrie Fisher (with Debbie Reynolds to pack on the punch) were devastating as well.

I don't think anyone has ever battled ALS as successfully as him. He was diagnosed with two years to live in 1963. It's incredible to think of the amount of research and progress he accomplished despite his paralysis--only able to speak with an article voice controlled by a single cheek muscle.

shut up

you know stephens some peoples idols right?
at the very least mczealot made it sound like he cares somewhat so thats at least a step above the rest of the virtue signaling in this thread

mczealot for reddit poster of the year

at the very least mczealot made it sound like he cares somewhat so thats at least a step above the rest of the virtue signaling in this thread
im personally not virtue signaling but i get what you mean i actually feel quite bad

you know stephens some peoples idols right?

Yeah I strive for not having to do anything to the point where everyone else has to feed me and clean up my stuff bags

How the forget is admiring the work of one of the world's greatest scientists in the face of a literal lifetime of one of the most crippling illnesses virtue signalling? I'd like to see you accomplish just one percent of his incredible impact on the world--especially given your ability to freely walk, speak, and type stuffty posts on the Internet.

How the forget is admiring the work of one of the world's greatest scientists in the face of a literal lifetime of one of the most crippling illnesses virtue signalling? I'd like to see you accomplish just one percent of his incredible impact on the world--especially given your ability to freely walk, speak, and type stuffty posts on the Internet.
tell me within 10 seconds one thing hes accomplished

why does it matter to you if people care or not lol