did you participate in the walkout/walk for our lives

Poll

if the did you join in the walkout

yes
no
I didn't know about it

Author Topic: did you participate in the walkout/walk for our lives  (Read 11980 times)

i don't participate in the walkout, sadly.

but we have a diff walk we go to, the walk for life.

it's a protest/march where we protest against abortion, it's a pretty massive event.

there's some crazy, heretical people on the sidewalks that like to scream at us, haha

The anti gunners made for better target practice then the pro gunners.

no cuz a brother gotta pull up his spanish 2 grade ykno???????

So did you all stop school shootings?

glad to see it worked

it's a protest/march where we protest against abortion, it's a pretty massive event.

there's some crazy, heretical people on the sidewalks that like to scream at us, haha
greaaat

wouldnt mind a daily walkout
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 02:33:28 PM by JumboMuffin »

Why am I getting the feeling that one of these walkouts will get targeted in a sheer force of irony?

i would've walked out to get out of doing work if i had any

Why am I getting the feeling that one of these walkouts will get targeted in a sheer force of irony?
I think you need to see a therapist

Do you go to some religious school or something?

Is this an annual thing or is this new as a form of protest? I guess we do something similar during Terry Fox day

Master Matthew you really are something else.
remember when he was a hillary supporter then one person said something and he just went with it

OT: No, I actually wasn't even aware of this being a thing. no one at my school did anything anyways

Do you go to some religious school or something?
nah, we're a catholic family, though.

No, I think its pointless. Besides my school was going to punish anyone who tried to walk out anyways and no one did.