Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]

Author Topic: Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]  (Read 32636 times)

hata is only two letters away from beta

always a good time for history worthy threads like this

[im g]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tbfh7carkap6wt4/chrome_2018-03-18_00-11-37.png[/img]
Petty.
so was insulting my ability out of the blue after i included your name in the topic title ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Petty.

you got lucky kiddo if you met me in real life you might think twice about talkin smack about my boy conan

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 11:36:45 PM by Mr Unicode »

if i ever get serious about making add-ons but intentionally refuse releasing any of them, i personally consent for someone to RAT my computer, install cyber-aids on all of my hard drives, and publicly release every single one, each being credited to me under the alias "human garbage"

ot: can't wait for the events mama

Hata you're a friend.
Haaaaa. Conan, you wanna chime in on whether I'm a cigarette irl, since you know otherwise?

Haaaaa. Conan, you wanna chime in on whether I'm a cigarette irl, since you know otherwise?
forget off, Conan has been nothing but tolerant with you which is far more than you deserve

When Good Content Creators Go Bad: The TommyBrickSetti Story

forget off, Conan has been nothing but tolerant with you which is far more than you deserve
I know you can't see this cause of your delusions, but Conan is being petty and passive aggressive. Maybe when you get into the real world and get some social experience, it'll become more obvious.

Maybe when you get into the real world and get some social experience, it'll become more obvious.
Judging by how you're handling this situation, I doubt you've found any for yourself.

Judging by how you're handling this situation, I doubt you've found any for yourself.
You may "doubt" but you don't know. That's where life experience comes into play. It's how you come to know things for yourself.

I know you can't see this cause of your delusions, but Conan is being petty and passive aggressive. Maybe when you get into the real world and get some social experience, it'll become more obvious.

You're throwing a fit over someone posting 4 year old addons on a lego forum, this makes you a passive aggressive wankstain, maybe when you get into the real world and gt some social experience, it'll become more obvious.