kidalex, using my identity to forget me over

Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 26563 times)

no ephialtes is and was just a cunt

To be fair, I kept reporting ephi for flaming, so that’s probably why lol

u tried
I'm not sure how you managed to make a post with even LESS of an argument but you did it

I'm not sure how you managed to make a post with even LESS of an argument but you did it
you're so close

you're so close
there's so little argument in this post that it has underflowed and become the most convincing argument known to man

that's even less of an argument
there's so little argument in this post that it has underflowed and become the most convincing argument known to man
You played yourself

what even is any of this

If you need any proof that the images in the OP are real, take the time to read mira's messages here

Then look at these posts by Kidalex from just a month ago

That is what mira is referring to, those posts by Kidalex were when what mira said in those images from the OP was going down where he raided the server, supposedly got banned, and hid away under an alias

Also, I have played Blockland with kidalex before and talked with him on discord a long time ago.  He doesnt seem like the person to do this
A real chin scratcher, ain't it?

oh god i remember that lol

To be fair, I kept reporting ephi for flaming, so that’s probably why lol

reporting a mod for flaming, the ultimate "lol"

it’s like everything i don’t like about the forums compressed into a single thread

with all the players and discords he's harassed, it's genuinely astounding that he hasn't been ban-on-sight by now

with all the players and discords he's harassed, it's genuinely astounding that he hasn't been ban-on-sight by now
It's astounding he hasn't been banned from the internet as a whole

Where are his parents? Who are his parents? I'm gonna call child protective services, it's time to stop!

I mean, Kidalex is an idiot but at this point he’s nowhere close to being BOS.

At this point it seems you have to either personally seriously piss off badspot, do something malicious to/in the game or partake in illegal activity that involves the forums in the game, and he hasn’t done that. Don’t get your hopes up

On another note:
Saying “such and such should be bos because I don’t like them” is pretty much the same thing as using “habitual problem user” to describe everyone you don’t like: completely handicapped

On another note:
Saying “such and such should be bos because I don’t like them” is pretty much the same thing as using “habitual problem user” to describe everyone you don’t like: completely handicapped
He's clearly not ever going to leave unless badspot BOS's him(please to god let this happen)
did your opinion suddenly change overnight