OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming

Author Topic: OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming  (Read 30709 times)

half-life > half-life 2

they all suck because barney never gives you beer like he said

okay, first off

-Pomp is in no way helpful and his tips are not constructive at all. litterally all he does is say "oh fix this" and "oh fix that" without any real explanation as to how to fix my stuff. OzmarBlock, who i talk to via a discord, is actually helpful and tries to explain it to me in a way i can understand so i wont conk out from confusion.
-I've been drawing since i was born. you think my current drawings are bad/ugly? i had a copy of Pocket Doodles For Boys that I drew in and my god they were even worse. I'm not gonna post pictures of them because of how bad they were. At least with my newer art, My characters represent LIVING THINGS.
-Furbys are not just a toy for 6 year olds. They are also a highly advanced robot for how old they are and have tons of capabilities.

Things Furbys can do that other electronic pets cant:
-Speak a default language that mind you, COMES WITH a dictionary to learn the words.
-Have numerous stages of evolution to the point where your furby speaks mostly English.
-Communicate with a Gameboy Color game called "Dancing furby" and dances along with the stage youre playing.
(no, im not kidding. there was a furby game for gbc, no joke)

-Talk to other Furbys and learn things from them.
-Battery Power, despite being 4 AAs, can last up to 4-6 months.
-Cuteness rating: 999999999999999999/10
-Dont take stuffs that you have to clean up like tamagotchis do.

Overall i think what goes on in this forum is just absurd. Seriously, can anyone just stop screwing others over for at least a second so that our minds can recalibrate? jesus loving christ the almighty lord on a loving bicycle.

pffft

One of the 10 Things I Love About Pokemon is how gosh darn adorable they can be. Have a look at Pikachu and tell us that Pokemon aren’t cute enough for you to steal from the wild and enslave. They’re tiny monsters that can only communicate by saying their own name for goodness sake. Even the most unsavory of Pokemon are adorable in their own rite. They always have an irresistible smile, tufts of soft fur, or stingers full of venom. Different people have different assessments of adorable. It is often said that, “eyes are the windows to the soul.” In this case, they’re windows to our hearts. Each one of these little creatures has made us fall in love with them when we aren’t forcing them into life and death grudge matches

Here’s a strangely endearing factoid for the otaku among you: The regions of the Pokemon world have corresponding brown townogs here in the real world. Translated, it means that you can visit the real world places that appear in the Poke-verse. You can actually go climb Mt. Silver in search of rare Pokemon, you just have to book a plane ticket to Japan and hike up Mt. Fuji. While most of the provinces are based on sections of Japan, the Pokemon area of Unova is modeled after Manhattan and even bits of New Jersey. Yes, there are Pokemon in New Jersey. (They all have fake tans.)

Where would this franchise be without it’s iconic battles? The scenes in the TV show are fraught with tension and emotion-searing injuries to your favorite Pokemon who always win and survive in the end. In the games, the fights are difficult and require a great deal of knowledge and concentration to make it through an encounter. The battles are part of what make Pokemon exciting. Each one of us can remember that swath palmed satisfaction we had after our first big encounter with a gym leader only to pull out a victory in the last remaining seconds

We couldn't have a list of the 10 Things We Love About Pokemon without talking about the cards, could we? Collectible cards are like crack to gamers and geeks alike. When  Pokemon entered into the trading card game, fans started screaming, “TAKE MY MONEY NOW! ALL OF IT! WHO NEEDS FOOD?!”

The first generation of cards were hot collectors items and to this day still command a pretty high value. These cards were like cash for kids. Children on the playground were making shady deals under the monkey bars for holographics and evolved forms. More and more cards are making the rounds as more and more Pokemon pop into being. Just remember that if you have a mint holographic 1st Edition Charizard, you can pay off your mom's Lexus.

tfw you copy n paste everything without actually looking at what youre doing

and furby blockland playertypes are so helpful

Can anyone prove to me that I’m not in hell right now?

furbys are hell spawns of satan

/support

that boy just ain't right

Things Furbys can do that other electronic pets cant:
-Speak a default language that mind you, COMES WITH a dictionary to learn the words.
-Have numerous stages of evolution to the point where your furby speaks mostly English.
-Communicate with a Gameboy Color game called "Dancing furby" and dances along with the stage youre playing.
(no, im not kidding. there was a furby game for gbc, no joke)

-Talk to other Furbys and learn things from them.
-Battery Power, despite being 4 AAs, can last up to 4-6 months.
-Cuteness rating: 999999999999999999/10
-Dont take stuffs that you have to clean up like tamagotchis do.

how is this relevant?

Use that ignore userscript if you seriously can't handle it child

at this point i'm convinced nix is physically incapable of helping himself