Who needs to be banned?

Author Topic: Who needs to be banned?  (Read 84884 times)

it said multiple accounts
you have multiple accounts
alright but hootaloo was telling him to drop his grudge because of how long its been

i was 16 lmfao im almost 21 now please DROP YOUR GRUDGES
no offense but you did try to forum Self Delete just last year

this is the real blockland battle royale

the entirety of thot patrol is the perfect example of everything wrong with the blockland community honestly

i think people here are going to get into perpetual fights as they try to nominate each other out of pure vendetta and someone's going to get banned as a side effect of some sort of flame war
this is actually loving true
this whole thing is a terrible loving idea

Idk, if you're getting nominated by 90% of the voters I think that's a sign you're not really welcomed
it's also a sign that people just don't like you. i have not crashed servers or spammed any in the past year, i have also not done literally anything other users dont do on a daily basis. they just don't like me and i realise i'm unpopular, that's why they're voting for people like hootaloo and people they minorly dislike in an attempt to get them banned. i agree with path on this one; it's really just to contain all those "OMG LET'S BAN THIS PERSON I DISLIKE!!" threads

I havent even done stuff
forget off
>:(
This is entirely false. You have not only posted explicit content and images on the forums, but also have harassed/trolled multiple people in the game (no, it isn't just me). You make yourself known as a troll wherever you wander to and aren't generally pleasant to be around. If you really think you're guiltless in all of this, you need to re-evaluate yourself.

oh boy wait until this hits 100 pages

the entirety of thot patrol is the perfect example of everything wrong with the blockland community honestly
ikr forget khaz for building amazing things in BL, and drake for helping administrate so many great servers.
those dudes are setting such a terrible example.

ugh, i HATE trolls. upvote if you agree! ignore if you love SATAN.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=318666.0 here is the PC version of this thread for anyone who wants to avoid conflict

ikr forget khaz for building amazing things in BL, and drake for helping administrate so many great servers.
those dudes are setting such a terrible example.
i dont know drake, and i dont really associate khaz with the degenerates so maybe not every single member

but then again guilt by association

its literally only 5 people that are any bad in thot patrol

* picks up big rock*
THOT PATROLLLLL GRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HHH