Youtube made another pride video

Author Topic: Youtube made another pride video  (Read 17786 times)

drydess can u explain to me what u meant by these
can someone help me with figuring out what drydess meant

The amount of annoyance generated by pride parades versus the amount of annoyance generated by christmas songs playing everywhere hasn't eclipsed so y'all can just shut the forget up

you forgetin half eaten sandwich

youre a real forgetin donut you know that

don't use pictures of sam hyde he killed my family
Prayers go out to weaponized autism for the family killed by the Hardcore Gamer sam hyde

they forced it into #1 trending

goddamnit

jaiden animations made a really great music video about food eating disorders

but it only got #2 because of the loving pride video

pride video overtaking regular youtube videos for days straight
hmmm.... totally not suspicious youtube

Honestly at this point it really is trending

People are probably clicking on it just to dislike it and bounce

i think some people don't understand why i made this thread.

i do not hate gays or trans or whatever, i just hate the people that use it for attention and shove it down our throats.

if you're gay, good for you, you have the right to.

same goes with every other lgbt person

it's just tiring to be called evil for being straight or seeing kids being taught about gays, there kids let them have fun, they are not mature enough

they're disliking because youtube put anti gay ads on their videos

it's just tiring to be called evil for being straight
i understand this but whats wrong with kids being educated

i understand this but whats wrong with kids being educated

kids don't need to be educated on loveuality

So what should kids get their love education from? Without any education there is pretty high chance that research will be the only thing teaching them; but it's not very likely to teach them a realistic point of view since, you know, part of the point of research is for fulling fantasy that doesn't exist in a rational world. Lack of rational love and loveuality education leads to things like incels, and other types of loveual abusers who think the things that happen in research are actually based on reality.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 03:23:20 PM by Pecon »

you're like that one amish dude that tried pissing in his wife for four years to get her pregnant before he saw a doctor

So what should kids get their love education from? Without any education there is pretty high chance that research will be the only thing teaching them, but it's not very likely to teach them a realistic point of view since, you know, part of the point of research is for fulling fantasy that doesn't exist in a rational world. Lack of rational love and loveuality loveuality education leads to things like incels.
yeah and love ed is taught in high school
we learn about this stuff after high school and before that we're kids and not teenagers lol