Author Topic: Brothers of the Brick (Reborn)  (Read 11679 times)

I'm starting to hate a large amount of people on blockland.

Why does everyone act-a-bitch?

you let to many nubs join BotB raise the standards and kick the nubs out.

you let to many nubs join BotB raise the standards and kick the nubs out.

I am sick of you and Laremere.

You still didnt answer my question. How are things shaping up for me/Getting better for me?

Tony Sansony AND Falcondudeand Beachbum - Co-Leaders

Just because it wasnt his idea *cough* it was mine *cough* To bring BotB back to life, Doesnt mean he doesnt get to be listed as one of the leaders there.  I have respect for falcondude, and he deserves the same as me and you tony, No matter what.

Tony Sansony AND Falcondudeand Beachbum - Co-Leaders

Just because it wasnt his idea *cough* it was mine *cough* To bring BotB back to life, Doesnt mean he doesnt get to be listed as one of the leaders there.  I have respect for falcondude, and he deserves the same as me and you tony, No matter what.

I think Tony knows, but hes being extremely lazy when it comes to taking care of this clan.

Also it was sort of my idea, but i wanted you to have a high role in the clan.

Could i have a higher role?
i know im already a super admin, but idk.
just wondering.

Could i have a higher role?
i know im already a super admin, but idk.
just wondering.

BotB has 3 basic leaders, most clans only have 2. I don't think its a good idea to have 4...

Thats ok.
I'm fine as a super admin.
I finished my house and improved it
Still needs interioirs though.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 08:17:27 PM by Zaie »

So kyle. Do you want me to make a new post? I will take care of it more than your brother. Ill just Copy and paste, But Ill be in charge of it. And please tell me, Since I am one of the leaders, Can I induct people into the clan without your gaises consultation?

Kyle. Tell me what you ment.

My app is a small zombie arena. I made it back before zombies lost that "thrill"
But its still pretty nice looking and fun to play in.

And more.